Community_discussions_small  

Question

Anyone booked GIH July 22-Aug 3 2008?

25 Dec 2007 EVE asked

Default_avatar
Hey there, i've just booked this tour so excited. Would love 2 chat 2 anyone else who is goingSmiler
  • 11 Jan 2008 MichelleNY said

MichelleNY

Hey girls,
    I want to do the Greek Island trip. I haven’t booked yet. I’m travelling solo, this will be my first time and I was thinking the 18th of July. U guys travelling solo? Are you both booked yet?

• 11 Jan 2008 JOX said

JOX

hey all

i am doing this tour on the 15th aug… i am so looking 4ward to doing this… u will love greece it so nice… i have been to greece 4 times now but never been to these islands… have fun

• 7 Mar 2008 Explorer1092338 said

Default_avatar

hi eve,my friend and i have booked the same tour.we are from sydney,how bout yourself?

• 10 Mar 2008 EVE said

Default_avatar

hey, im 24 f melbourne. wat about u? R u doing any tours b4?

• 11 Mar 2008 Explorer1092338 said

Default_avatar

im 24 as well,my name is paul btw and me mates name is anthony he is 25.we are going to see the bull run in spain and going to malta before we do this contiki,and gonna do the spanish spree,the tomato fight and fly to berlin after the tour.how bout yourself?any other tours.

• 13 Mar 2008 Explorer1092338 said

Default_avatar

cool.all up we are going for 8 weeks,we leave here 3rd july and we are already counting down the days.cant wait.

• 24 Mar 2008 aniTina said

aniTina

We will be on this tour…looking forward to meeting everyone… we’ll be in egypt beforehand and getting into Athens on the 19th…

• 24 Mar 2008 aniTina said

aniTina
    quote:
    Originally posted by Explorer1092338:
    im 24 as well,my name is paul btw and me mates name is anthony he is 25.we are going to see the bull run in spain and going to malta before we do this contiki,and gonna do the spanish spree,the tomato fight and fly to berlin after the tour.how bout yourself?any other tours.

I am so jealous… I tried to work this out before the tour, but decided to head to Egypt first… would love to go next year… looking forward to hearing about your experience…
  • 25 Mar 2008 Explorer1092338 said

Default_avatar

hi there anitina,great to here yous are coming along.where abouts are yous from and how many of yous will there be?

• 8 Apr 2008 aniTina said

aniTina

DC is near where I live and there will be two of us on the tour…I must go to Spain next year.. so I would love to hear all the details…

• 4 May 2008 Explorer1092338 said

Default_avatar

great we are from syd as well.what part of syd are you guys from?

• 8 May 2008 Explorer1092338 said

Default_avatar

no worries mate.hey if you got face book add us .paul mercieca

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion