Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Vietnam Visa !

22 Jun 2010 Willy89 said

Willy89
Hey guys me and my Brother are on the Indochina adventure 12dec, and the travel agencies says we should get our vietnam visa before we leave and not to worry about laos and cambodia as we can get them on arrival.. is that correct ?

And does any 1 know what the $370US local payment is used for ?

Thanks =]
  • 30 Jun 2010 patchie89 said

Default_avatar

You need to have your vietnam visa before you arrive. Im unsure bout the others but your travel agent can contact contiki to find out what they prefer. if they rather you have them prior to trip or if they have enough time to get them at the boarder. The local payment you pay on your first night. From being on the vietnam tour i would assume that it went to locals who are different each tour. Eg, the driver of the boat on the mekong, the cyclo drivers, etc, kind of like a payment plus a tip.

• 3 Jun 2013 Eddie said

Eddie

You have to get the Vietnam Visa before arrival. It was ~ $75 USD for a 30 day multiple entry from the Embassy in Canberra.
    Cambodia you can get on arrival. If you want to get it before you can do it online but its more expensive. I plan to just get it at the airport.

• 6 Jul 2013 Kirk said

Kirk

Hi Vietnamvisa, you have replied to a post from 2010

Also the Vietnam Visa on arrival is only available at airports, so if your arriving by land from Cambodia you need one before you leave home.

• 25 Oct 2013 joetran said

Default_avatar

jejeje.
    And service fee for Vietnam visa on arrival in 2013 is $15 only for 30 days stay.
    more reference at http://www.instantvietnamvisa.com/fees
    stamp fee has been changed since 1/1/2013 as well

• 15 Oct 2014 Explorer4155286 said

Default_avatar

Its Only 10$/ Pax in 2014 check at vietnamvisa.pro or 13$ with getvisavietnam.com .

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion