Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Encounter - 16th April 2011

17 Oct 2010 Aussie_NT_Girl5000 said

Aussie_NT_Girl5000
hey guys,

i know it a bit early but anyone booked in for april i cant wait to start meeting people, i dont think i have been so far away from home before, its very exciting Big Grin
  • 1 Dec 2010 AussieSydGirl said

Default_avatar

Hey!

I am about to book the European Encounter for April 15 2011 departure…same tour?

Can’t wait! I’m travelling solo so it should be exciting and interesting! Can’t wait to meet some awesome people! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 26 Dec 2010 Toni11 said

Toni11

Hey Guys

Just booked for this date too, looking forward to meeting you all. Travelling alone also but im assured the europe trips are amazing Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Jan 2011 Aussie_NT_Girl5000 said

Aussie_NT_Girl5000

hey,

its good to hear from you guys, i am also travelling solo but this will be the second solo contiki trip i have done. cant wait to start the count down

• 18 Jan 2011 Jo said

Jo

I was meant to be going on 29th April but it got canned cos there werent enough people, so I have re-booked for the 15th April departure.
    I did a Contiki around Europe late 2010, and had such an amazing time, I’m doing it again! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    A friend and I were travelling together last time, but I’m going solo this time. Seriously, it doesnt matter if you are travelling solo, you are never without someone to talk to/drink with/explore Europe with lol. Cant wait to start meeting people

• 18 Jan 2011 AussieSydGirl said

Default_avatar

When is everyone getting into London? I am thinking I might plan to get there about 4 days before and do some general sightseeing…what is everyone else’s plans?

• 23 Jan 2011 missSoleil said

Default_avatar

me and my bf are going to this TOUR! cool cant wait to get out of work.. is everyone coming from aus?

• 24 Jan 2011 Jo said

Jo

I get to London on the 14th, did all my London sightseeing last year. If you’re going to ride the London Eye, night time would have been better than during the day I reckon. It was still beautiful, but it would have been cool to see everything lit up from way up high.

• 1 Feb 2011 Aussie_NT_Girl5000 said

Aussie_NT_Girl5000

i am spending a week in london after the Tour i also arrive on the 14th

• 23 Feb 2011 Andy1979 said

Andy1979

Hi everyone,
    Just booked on this tour and looking forward to it. Think I’ll be in London 3 days (approx) before departure. Before that will be in Paris for a few days (I know that the tour goes to Paris!) as I am running the Paris marathon on the 10th. Is anyone else doing the marathon?! ;)
    Look forward to meeting everyone else that will be on the tour.

• 23 Feb 2011 Jo said

Jo

Hi Andy. Cant say I’m running the marathon, no lol. Where are you from?

• 23 Feb 2011 Toni11 said

Toni11

Hi Guys
    I live just outside of London so I obviously will be here for some time before you arrive if you need any help booking or finding anything, more than happy to help you :) Looking forward to meeting you all xxxxxx

• 7 Mar 2011 Anth:) said

Default_avatar

Hi All
    I have just booked onto this tour and am also going solo, very excited to meet you all!
    I am already in London, will be in Amsterdam for few days before the tour starts so will meet you all there on the 15th :)

• 10 Mar 2011 Remy said

Remy

Is this the same tour that lists day 1 as April 13? If so, my friend and I just booked. Our departure could not arrive any quicker! We’re flying over from Toronto a day early to be able to see a bit of London first though :)

• 10 Mar 2011 Andy1979 said

Andy1979

Hi Remy, are you booked on the European Encounter? The tour departs April 15th – is this the same one as yours?

• 10 Mar 2011 Andy1979 said

Andy1979

I have just created a group on Facebook for this tour – ‘Contiki European Encounter April 15 2011’ probably a good place to meet and share/discuss things about the tour. Look forward to meeting you all and hope to see you in the group!

• 10 Mar 2011 Remy said

Remy

Hey Andy! I guess for us Canadians it’s listed as the 13th so we can arrive in London the day before departure. I just sent a request to join the group!

• 10 Mar 2011 missSoleil said

Default_avatar

hey there andy!
    whats the group in FB?! i tried to search it.. i cannot seem to find it.. :(

• 10 Mar 2011 Jo said

Jo

Hi Remy,

Yeah, I booked through Contiki Canada even though I’m an Aussie (long story), and I think they count your departure date from Canada and the night before as part of the package.

• 10 Mar 2011 Jo said

Jo

and same here, I searched for the group but nothing came up. hmmm.

• 10 Mar 2011 missSoleil said

Default_avatar

maybe its not created yet> should i create one?
    heheheh

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.