Community_discussions_small  

Comment

4th of July in LA

27 Mar 2008 Jesikaa said

Default_avatar
Just wondering if anyone knows where would be the best to spend the 4th in LA? We arrive on the 3rd and have planned it so that we can join in the festivities lol.

I was thinking maybe Venice beach or Disneyland? Does anyone have experiences or suggestions?

Thanks (I'm doing the Wild Western on the 6th July)
  • 27 Mar 2008 Lainee said

Default_avatar

Disneyland has fireworks every night so nothing super exciting there. The Beash will be fun, Lots of people down on the beach having a good time.

• 28 Mar 2008 David said

David

Hey guys,
    We arrive on the 3rd as well (for the grand southern can’t wait) and i think we are going to Disney for the 4th festivities.

• 28 Mar 2008 Kristi said

Kristi

Any beach that you choose to go to (doesn’t really matter which one) will be VERY crowded but it is still lots of fun. Parking gets kinda crazy so if you are renting a car beware! Besides that and Disneyland who always has a great fireworks display I enjoy going to a baseball game on the 4th (such as the Angels in Anaheim). It really depends on what you want to see/do while in LA. Enjoy but beware is will most likely be very hot during this time (I would say that July and August are our hottest months)

• 13 Apr 2008 Just Smile said

Just Smile

Be careful about Disneyland though, it is so so busy. I live in So Cal and have a year round pass to Disneyland and would never want to go there on that day. Granted, the show is spectacular, but be ready to deal with the crowds. I would recommend going down to the beaches! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.