Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Anyone in age group 26-35

16 Nov 2006 angl78 said

Default_avatar
It seems that most travelers are under 25. I would like to know if anyone between 26-35 has done one of these tours or is planning on doing one of these tours. I am 28 and would like to take a tour of Europe. Thanks.
  • 16 Nov 2006 Bloubulseun said

Default_avatar

hi their, i am 28 year old south afican, me and and one of my girlsfriends working in london is going to do the 22 day european camping trip leaving london 5 june 2007, and i met a girl from australia also doing that trip. so let me know if you are intrested in doing the same type of trip. I have red alot of people on the tour is our age..,,

Bloubulseun@Yahoo.com

• 16 Nov 2006 BISKIT said

Default_avatar

hey ..how u doin…i just heard abt contiki thru a friend in aus…nd i really got into it…well im messaging random people since i really have no idea abt this….im really into visiting europe, aus but none of ma friends wanna tag along…i wanted to know if there are other people like me who wanna go or if its easy to meet up people there…..im down in miami

• 16 Nov 2006 PinaI said

PinaI

go! you shouldn’t have a problem. on my tours i have people literally aged 18-35!

on my last tour there were a fair few of ‘us’ in our late twenties (probably about 15-20 out of a bus of 51) and we all got along just fine.

yes, you will have your share of the younger crowd who are there to get smashed and run amok every night. if that is not your thing then don’t mix with them – there will plenty of other people for you to talk to and go out with.

also remember, the trip is what you make it. if you go along thinking you’re an old fuddy duddy then that’s probably what you’re going to emit! if you like to party and have a good time then it doesn’t matter how old you are!

I’m 26 and don’t like a massive party scene so I did my thing during the day and at night, even if most were going out I would go back to the hotel if that’s what i wanted to do. i didn’t care what others thought because it was my trip and i paid for it so i was going to make it what i wanted!

hope this helps, email if you need more info…

• 17 Nov 2006 angl78 said

Default_avatar

Thanks for the responses. I will look into taking one of the Euro toursSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 20 Nov 2006 KPC said

Default_avatar

Hi there Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

I will be going on my first contiki tour solo to Europe this december. I’m 28, and never occur to me that age will be a problem. Just go out there and have fun~ Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

—————-
    Dec-26-06
    Europe Discovery
    Let the advanture begin

• 11 Jan 2007 KPC said

Default_avatar

just got back from the tour.. well.. no one seem to care how old you are, I had lots of fun, i’m sure you will too Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 14 Jan 2007 Tracey TX said

Default_avatar

my friend and i are thinking of doin a sept 07 trip to either euro impressions or euro inspiration, we are late 20’s. we went to greece thru contiki in our early 20’s….

• 16 Jan 2007 MickeyB said

Default_avatar

hi there

i am 28 and my friends are 31 and also 28! we are doing the contiki panorma tour departing aug 6.

• 16 Jan 2007 Doll-Doll said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I’m 26 and going on the Greek Island HOpping in July. My friends coming and she’s 26 also. I’m sure the age thing isn’t that big of a deal.

Jen

• 22 Jan 2007 Laurs said

Default_avatar

I’m 29 and going on the Euro highlights on 2nd may….first time OS and travelling solo.

Looking forward to have great time and lots of partying

• 23 Jan 2007 smithyana said

Default_avatar

I’ll be 32 on the European Contrasts later this year. I’m not concerned about being slightly older than the average on tour, as in my experience (this tour is my fourth) its not the age of a person that dictates how much you enjoy your holiday. One of my tours had a 37 y/o as well as 18y/o. Everyone got along great, which is how it should be! Age just didn’t come into it!!!!!!!

• 18 Feb 2007 redleader said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by R.E.M:
    Well I guess I’ll be one of the oldest yet. I’m 34 and I have been waiting to do a trip to Europe for 10 years…

Hey, good for you…I’m not far behind you! A friend and I just booked the European Discovery tour in October later this year and we’ll both be 33 by the time we go. Sure, we might be at the upper end of the bracket, but you know, for those who are in our age group and are still “worrying” over the age thing, guess what, one day you’ll be 40 and you’ll look back and regret you didn’t go before you were 35. I’ve never been into the whole “tour bus/party” type trip as I’ve been doing more Intrepid/Gap style trips, but I’ve always been curious about Contiki type trips and now I want to do it before its too late! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Feb 2007 CdnAngel said

Default_avatar

hi there! i’m 32 and doing my first contiki tour april 12-23 (london,paris,rome). i was worried too but not anymore. ‘looks like there’s all ages and personalities on these things and i can’t wait to meet everyone and have a blast of a trip. i’m also backpacking for 3 weeks from there and then spending a few days at the mykonos resort (may 12-16). maybe i’ll see you there? have a GREAT trip!

• 19 Feb 2007 montha said

Default_avatar

Hello,
    I’m 30 and will be doing the Europe Discovery on May 17 – May 30. I am going by my self, so I’m looking to make tons of friends.

• 24 Feb 2007 terpnwest said

Default_avatar

Glad to hear all the responce’s I just turned 30 and doing the European Discovery June 1, 2007

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion