Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek islands 2014

26 Oct 2013 Taraaaa asked

Taraaaa

Hey there!!
I want to book the Greek islands tour probably June or July 2014
Has anyone booked this tour? And going solo.

I'm hesitant to book this as I'll be travelling alone.

• 3 Nov 2013 Sally said

Sally

I’m booked on the August 5 departure also travelling solo. Don’t even worry most people are solo and contiki can match u up with a roomie. I’ve done 4 solo contiki tours and always have a great time. U make friends really quickly and everyone is there to have fun!!

• 21 Nov 2013 Lauren said

Lauren

I am doing the European explorer leaving September 7th 2014, it includes a 3day greek island hopper :o)

• 9 Dec 2013 kareem said

kareem

I’m booked for June 15

• 9 Dec 2013 David said

David

I’d love to go but I’m still another year or so from Greek Islands. Nothing wrong with doing Contiki solo but

• 16 Dec 2013 Talissa said

Talissa

My friend and I are doing one of the Greek Island hoping tours in the middle of July!
    and before that I’ll be doing the Turkey and Greek Island Odyssey May 2014 by myself..
    Have you decided on a tour? :)

• 18 Dec 2013 nursetabs said

nursetabs

I’m doing the Spotlight on Greece solo leaving June 23 then switching to Topdeck for Greek island hopping

• 13 Jan 2014 Nicole said

Nicole

I have just booked the greek island hopping tour leaving July 21st and am also travelling alone. Have you booked?

• 4 Apr 2014 Nicolee said

Nicolee

im considering greek island hoping towards end of july / Aug Nicole!
    Dont let fear get in your way Tara, youll look back afterwards and be so thankful you didnt :) i did my last contiki with a friend but so many people went solo and managed fine. One girl from NZ had an instant connection with us and we spent the entire trip together!! she sat with us and bunked with us, we were practically inseparable so for her it was never like she actually was travelling alone, it was like all 3 of us had come together.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.