Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London New Years Eve 09/10

4 Oct 2009 bubble said

Default_avatar
Hey all,

was wondering who else is going to be in London on new years eve and if so, If you know of anything good to do.

I just received an email saying there will be an 'ministry of sound event' at O2 arena in london. Thinking that may be a good go?

Anywho, any thoughts would be great.

Smiler
  • 18 Oct 2009 Explorer1154113 said

Default_avatar

hey friend! did u already book your trip? More friends going together??

• 28 Oct 2009 John M said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking about booking the this trip as well. The Ministry of Sound event sounds pretty cool. Any more thoughts on going to the show?

• 31 Oct 2009 GingerNinja86 said

GingerNinja86

Hey all!

I’ll be in London NYE and am travelling solo…That sounds pretty awesome! I missed Deadmau5 when they were in Melbourne last time…
    What are we thinking about this?

• 15 Nov 2009 Simone said

Simone

Hey, I’m Simone, from Sydney Australia.
    First trip to London. Staying at the Imperial Hotel in Russell Square. Arriving earlier than tour on Dec 28 to explore before. Nye in London. Ministry of sound sounds fantasic.

• 15 Nov 2009 John M said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

It seems like people are really interested in the Ministry of Sound event on New Years Eve. Everyone who wants to go could meet at the Imperial Hotel and then we can head to the concert. We should set a meeting time to leave the hotel before the concert so we can take the tube to the O2. Any thoughts?

Here is some info of the event:

http://www.theo2.co.uk/event/m…the-o2-20091231.html

-John

• 18 Nov 2009 travelingtheworld said

Default_avatar

Hey all! Just booked the London and Paris trip and will be in London for NYE. Just seeing what everyone has planned for the night because I will be traveling alone and have no idea what to do out there, but ready to party my ass off. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 18 Nov 2009 Explorer1153372 said

Default_avatar

hey all Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    im going to be in london for new years.. traveling solo.. 18 yr old adelaide girl..would LOVE to meet up & party with anyone who’s up to it! add me on facebook yeahhh:
    http://www.facebook.com/#/prof…profile&id=528184831

• 8 Dec 2009 DanyB said

Default_avatar

Hey all! were 3 guys, early 20’s from Aus getn into london on the 28th also, looks like a bit of an Oz-crew is forming here!

• 8 Dec 2009 Simone said

Simone

Hey DanyB, so if you guys arrive 28th, which contiki date tour are you on?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion