Community_discussions_small  

Question

July 7th tour?

12 Dec 2007 Stacey80 asked

Default_avatar
Hey there is anyone planning on going on the Eastern Road July 7th tour 2008? Thinking of booking.

Thanks
Stacey, Australia
  • 28 Dec 2007 Sylvia717 said

Default_avatar

Hey Stacey!

I’m thinking about booking this trip as well. Let me know if you book it!

• 28 Dec 2007 Stacey80 said

Default_avatar

Hi there yeah have booked. Can’t wait arrive in Germany 2 days before tour.

• 7 Jan 2008 Sylvia717 said

Default_avatar

I’m going to book soon, I tried to get a quote from Contiki through the website, but haven’t heard anything back yet. I’m going to call and get a quote. I think I’m going to arrive in Berlin a day early and then I’m staying in Germany another week after the tour to visit family and friends.

• 21 Jan 2008 linzertart said

Default_avatar

hey girls! I am also thinking about booking the July 7th tour. I am 28 years old, coming from NYC. I have never travelled alone like this and I am excited and nervous all at the same time! How old are all of you?

• 25 Jan 2008 Stacey80 said

Default_avatar

Hey there,

I am 27 and am from Australia. This will be my second contiki trip. Went on the European Adventurer in 2001. Was the best trip ever.

• 24 Feb 2008 Brendan said

Default_avatar

Hey All,

I’ve booked this tour. It will be my 5th contiki tour. I arrive in Berlin the night before the tour starts from another tour and leave the day after.

I’m 28 from Perth, Aus and travelling solo.

all there is now is to wait for confirmation

look foward to the 7th

Brendan

• 7 Apr 2008 Explorer1094345 said

Default_avatar

July 6-18th!
    Booked and really excited!

• 15 Apr 2008 Stacey80 said

Default_avatar

Hey there can’t wait less then three months until this tour starts. Is there anyone else who is also planning on being on this tour?

• 9 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar

HEllo all,
    looks like there is already a few of you on this tour which is good.
    Im thinking about booking this tour next week, but not sure yet as i will be coming off 2 tours before this one.

what is everydone doing pre tour?

• 12 May 2008 margaret_gn said

Default_avatar

i’m planning to arrive in Frankfurt on June 30th and then i’m visiting friends and cousin in different parts of Germany, arriving in Berlin on the 7th. after the tour finishes i’m flying fomr Warsaw to Stockholm, then touring Sweden independently. would welcome tourmates if anyone’s interested in an in-depth tour of Sweden! I was there for exchange for 6 months in 2006 so would love to see more of the country that I didn’t get to see during my semester there…

• 12 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar

Hey Margaret,

sweden sounds real good. unfortunately i would be out of time.

is everyone of facebook here? If i sign up for this tour might start a group

• 13 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar

Hey All,

Have taken Margaret’s advice and made a facebook group for this tour. I havent booked the trip yet but planning to book it tomorrow.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=14289828363

• 14 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar

All booked in, i get into berlin about 5pm on the 7th July, and will prob stay another 2 nights and leave on the 20th july.

• 14 May 2008 margaret_gn said

Default_avatar

which other tours will you be coming off from before this one?

• 14 May 2008 Antone said

Default_avatar

Hey Margaret,

Will be on the European Encounter 4th June-19th June
    Then Spanish Spree 22nd June until 3rd July

• 31 May 2008 Stacey80 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Not long now. We can now oficially say our tour starts next month. Haven’t received my documents yet. Has anyone received their documents? When is everyone arriving in Berlin?

• 9 Jun 2008 asc said

Default_avatar

Hello to all…

Am new here.. have also booked the 7 july tour.. 1st time with contiki…

will be arriving at berlin on the 5th… just wondering is there any good hostel to stay in???

• 13 Jun 2008 margaret_gn said

Default_avatar

Hey there,

From what I’ve heard in the past people have stayed at the Generator which was next to the Contiki hotel in Berlin. http://www.generatorhostels.com/berlin/

(though I think the hotel we’re booked to for our tour is different and is in a different area of Berlin)

Good luck,
    Margaret

• 13 Jun 2008 Stacey80 said

Default_avatar

Hi Maragret,

I booked through Flight Centre. I heard from them during the week that they have come in yeah. Can’t wait just over 3 weeks til our tour starts. Looking forward to meeting everyone. When is everyone arriving in Berlin? I get there on the Saturday before the tour.

• 14 Jun 2008 asc said

Default_avatar

Hi, thanks for assisting. heard we are staying in comfort hotel…. which i don’t think its accessible easily using the trains.. anyway.. i already book meininger hostel… v

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion