Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Nightclubs in London

16 Mar 2008 Carly said

Carly
Hi i'll be staying at the Royal National in London 4 nights before my trip starts in July and I was just wondering if anyone knows any good nightclubs around that area.
  • 17 Mar 2008 Revs1 said

Default_avatar

Where do the tours that start in London go out that first night for the first group get together?

• 17 Mar 2008 Curtis71 said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by The Traveler:
    Where do the tours that start in London go out that first night for the first group get together?

In my tour, Covent Garden was the place.
  • 18 Mar 2008 CHLOE&CHARLEE-WA!! said

Default_avatar

hey guys!!

we went to the travel expo in perth a cuple wks ago, was chattin to the contiki crew there, they rekn the pubs at/ and near the royal national are awsum cos its 90% contiki people there! im xcited!! lol and we defnatly keen to hit the clubs!and yeh lookin for the down low too…!!???

• 18 Mar 2008 Greko said

Default_avatar

Does anyone know if Ministry Of Sound runs midweek events???

• 18 Mar 2008 Andrew said

Andrew

I want to go somewhere away from other aussies (no offence). Is this even possible in London. Even somewhere where there aren’t that many.

• 18 Mar 2008 Stanga said

Default_avatar

I can’t yet speak from experience but I hear good things about the Camden Underworld and a nearby bar End Of The World. I don’t know if you classify them as nightclubs though. I think it also depends on what music you’re into…

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion