Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western 3rd OCT 2007 - 15th OCT 2007

27 Jul 2007 Dan said

Default_avatar
Hey Guys

Just booked my first Contiki on Wild Western 3rd OCT 2007 - 15th OCT 2007. i am traveling alone from aus and wondering if anyone else is doing the same. Staying in LA for a couple of days before the tour. Any recommendations on where to stay. you can contact me at dan.hallam@bigpond.com

Cheers

Dan
  • 28 Jul 2007 KateJT said

Default_avatar

Hi Dan

I have also just booked onto the Wild Western tour on the 3rd October. I am coming from London and also travelling alone (for the first time!) I am staying a few extra days in LA but at the end of the tour. I am staying in the hotel in Anaheim which Contiki recommend as I want to be near to all the parks (Disney, Universal etc). Is this your first time travelling alone?

I look forward to meeting you!

Kate

• 28 Jul 2007 Dan said

Default_avatar

Hey Kate,

Yeah, this is my first time travelling alone. I like the idea of running a muck with totally random people. cant wait!!!. i am in LA for a day or two after the tour untill i head to Saramento. looking forward to meeting you.

Dan

• 13 Aug 2007 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hey Dan, Hey Kate!

Im from Germany and im also doing the tour alone!! So looking forward to it!! I ll be in the hotel in Anaheim at the 1st of October, so if you like we could do sth. together before the tour starts..

hope to hear from you guys!!

Lisa

• 13 Aug 2007 KateJT said

Default_avatar

Hey Lisa

I will be in the hotel in Anaheim on the 2nd October so maybe we could meet up that evening?

It’s not far off now! Are any of you guys on Facebook/MySpace?

Can’t wait!

Kate

• 14 Aug 2007 Lisa said

Default_avatar

Hey Kate!

Good to hear from you!
    I dont have my space, but i can give you my email adress: Santana483@gmx.de
    Have you done a contiki before? I havent, so im pretty excited…

Cant wait

Lisa

• 15 Aug 2007 KateJT said

Default_avatar

Lisa

This is my first Contiki too, and first time travelling alone, so very exciting! I have been to parts of California before but love it so much I just had to come back!

My email address is KateJT@aol.com if you need to get in touch, else I look forward to meeting you on the 2nd!

Kate

• 16 Aug 2007 andy said

Default_avatar

Hi folks

My name’s Andre and I’m from Switzerland. I will make the la to the bay tour. I heart that different trips go together. Beacuse of that I write to you. I will stay at the 1. Oktober at the hotel in Anaheim. I’m happy to travel the first time with contiki.

If anyone will contact me: sixtyseven@gmx.ch

I look forward to meeting you!

Andre

• 18 Aug 2007 beckyboo said

Default_avatar

hi guys

my friend and I are doin the la to the bay on those dates aswell which goes on the same tour as the wild western. cant wait to meet up with everyone. 5 weeks to go.

bec

• 29 Aug 2007 Rhiannonk said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone,

I’m so excited about this trip! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> My name is Rhiannon and I’m from Sydney Australia. This will be my second contiki and I’ll be travelling with my sister (I did my first contiki in Europe by myself). We will be arriving in LA on the 2nd. Would love to meet up with you all. Please feel free to email me on rhiannon.howlett@emimusic.com

Rhiannon

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion