Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Silly Question about Hofbrauhaus Munich - European Discovery

30 Aug 2008 Graci said

Default_avatar
Hey People! I´m not a good drinker at all... So, I have a silly question: how does the bill come in Hofbrauhaus?? I mean, it´s an individual bill for each person or only a single bill for the all people in the same table?? Just wondering for my budget... Thanks for any advice...
  • 30 Aug 2008 CubanQueen said

CubanQueen

the bill comes for each table, unless you state otherwise. I’m not sure if they do seperate checks but you can always ask. It’s 7 euro for a liter of beer, so I’m sure if you just have one liter and put down 7 euro when the bill comes you’d be fine!

• 30 Aug 2008 Kristen with a K said

Default_avatar

When we went to Hofbrauhaus, everyone paid individually when their beer came. It was really easy and if you give a good tip, the waiter/tress comes back more often and is generally much nicer.

• 30 Aug 2008 cdm115 said

cdm115

I came a little late to the Hofbrauhaus (shoe shopping), I paid for my food and drink individually.

• 1 Sep 2008 Nickerz said

Nickerz

Hi!! Ours was the same set-up as Kristen, we let them know from the start that we want to ‘pay as we go’ so for each round of drinks we all paid seperately & it worked out fine. Its a fantastic atmosphere! Enjoy the trip! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Sep 2008 Graci said

Default_avatar

All, thank you very much for the advices!!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.