Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Simply Italy June 5 - 17, 2008

31 Jan 2008 Laura2328 said

Default_avatar
Hi- I'm Laura, 28yrs. old.,from New York City. I'm interested in booking the Simply Italy trip for June 5-17 and wondering if there's anyone else around my age planning this trip as well?
  • 21 Feb 2008 Explorer1084053 said

Default_avatar

Hi Laura I have booked yesterday to go on the simply italy tour…have you always been living in NYC? Im actually going there first in mid May…have you booked??I am 27 live in Cape Town , South Africa,my name is Lisa

• 27 Feb 2008 claire79 said

claire79

Hello! I’m hoping to book on this tour just as soon as I get my bonus paid at the end of March! I’m 29 & from just north of London in the UK.

Just a bit apprehensive about travelling on my own!

• 28 Mar 2008 SomethingShiny said

SomethingShiny

Hi! I’m Jessica, 22 from Toronto. I’m really excited to be doing this tour! It’s my first time travelling alone, but I did a Contiki Trip (Mediterranean Highlights), last May and fell in love with Italy, so I can’t wait to go back.

• 30 Mar 2008 LoZzA11 said

LoZzA11

Hi! My name is Lauren, 22yr old from Melbourne, Australia. I have booked to be on this tour, along with my partner and my cousin. Can’t wait to meet you all in June *

• 1 Apr 2008 Explorer1093950 said

Default_avatar

hi there; i never been to italy before although iv been working with italians for four years now. i will be booking this tour just to see what they were telling me about. so far im traveling solo& looking for good and fun times there Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->
    sami/Dubai

• 6 May 2008 Explorer1086239 said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone!

My name is Brian and I am 23. I live in NYC and will be gonig on this tour alone as a graduation gift! Feel free to e-mail me BAvitone@aol.com! I am a little nervous to be travelling alone

• 9 May 2008 SomethingShiny said

SomethingShiny

Just got the hotel information package today!
    So excited!
    I’m familiar with the hotel in La Spezia and it’s pretty nice! It’s close to the city. I liked the old fashioned lift, where it is open bars and such. It was my first time being in one.

No worries Brian, it seems like a few of us posting here are travelling solo!

• 12 May 2008 TracksofMike said

TracksofMike

Hey!
    I’m Michael, 22, from Toronto and in the process of finalizing this trip. All that is holding me back is when my official start day is for my new job which I find out Thursday!!
    I just graduated university and this is my grad gift as well. You guys have no idea how badly I have wanted to go to Italy. I will post again when I get the word Thursday. till then…

• 14 May 2008 Dani said

Default_avatar

Hi! My name is Daniela, from Melbourne. I’ve booked to be on the Simply Italy tour 6-17th June (I’m guessing there was a typo in the title of this thread??)
    Not long to go now!!

• 14 May 2008 SomethingShiny said

SomethingShiny

Hi Daniela! No typo, since day 1 is the 5th when we catch our plane, and our tour starts in
    Italy on day 2, which is the 6th Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Are you coming on your own?

Hope the tour works out for you, Michael! Congrats on graduating Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 14 May 2008 TracksofMike said

TracksofMike

Thanks Jessica Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->!! So much stress is gone and only a little remains.

Question for you or for anyone else that matter, has anyone flown Zoom Air before? If so, how was the flight?

BTW, its looking like I will be solo on this trip as well.

• 14 May 2008 TracksofMike said

TracksofMike

Hey everyone, out of those who have booked flights or in the process, is anyone landing the 4rth or 5th?

• 14 May 2008 Dani said

Default_avatar

Yep, Jessica I’m coming on my own as well.

Michael, I’’m landing on the 6th. I haven’t flown zoom air before, sorry.

• 14 May 2008 Dani said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Laura2328:
    Hi- I’m Laura, 28yrs. old.,from New York City. I’m interested in booking the Simply Italy trip for June 5-17 and wondering if there’s anyone else around my age planning this trip as well?

Laura, I’m 26 yrs old. Did you end up booking the trip?

• 14 May 2008 SomethingShiny said

SomethingShiny

a co-worker has flown air zoom to london and she enjoyed the flight! i don’t know anyone who has done the rome flight though. this website might help you out: http://www.airlinequality.com/Airlines/Z4.htm
    someone posted it on another part of the forum and i thought it was a pretty informative site.

i’ll be landing on the 6th, but it’s great if you can land a day before so you have that time to rest up and explore before you meet the tour.

• 15 May 2008 Explorer1086239 said

Default_avatar

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone going to be in Italy early? I will be arriving on 4th and I rented out a a two person room at a hostel because I did not want to share a room with others I didn’t know unless they were on the tour as well. If anyone else is going early it would be fun to meet up since I will be alone those few days before the tour starts. Congrats Michael where u graduationg from?

Brian

• 15 May 2008 Explorer1086239 said

Default_avatar

Also did wberyone get all the tour infomration already? I havent recieved mine yet Frowner<!--graemlin::(-->

• 15 May 2008 MAB012283 said

Default_avatar

I’d call if I were you, just to double check. I leave on the trip 2 days after you (I leave on the 7th) and I am getting my information This Friday. Maybe just call and remind them or see if there is a problem. Maybe the postman took your package Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 15 May 2008 TracksofMike said

TracksofMike

Job start date June 30th, meaning as this is written simply italia is being booked.

Jessica – Thanks for website.
    Brian – I will be arriving on the 4rth as well, but I have a friend who lives in Rome who has offered his apt to crash. I should have everything settled by tomorrow/Saturday.

21 days? I think so.

• 17 May 2008 TracksofMike said

TracksofMike

Hey all! It looks like I may have to go on the 7-19th instead of these dates to accomodate a flight to sicily since I am planning on staying there after the tour. Hopefully my agent can figure something out by Tuesday so I can stay with this group.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion