Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Magic- NEW YEARS 2010-2011

31 Aug 2010 Leila said

Leila
Im 21 from toronto going solo.
Is anyone planning on going either on the 25th or 27th of december? Just in time for New Years

--Leila
  • 31 Aug 2010 KateBN19 said

KateBN19

YES! I’m Kate, 19, NZ. Travelling Solo. I’m doing the Euro Magic tour that departs London on the 29th, I guess this makes it the tour for the 27th for you since you have the night before included. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Do this tour! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Aug 2010 Leila said

Leila

Do you have an email? Im still really undecided on whether to do this tour or the spanish spree.. but considering i would know someone from this tour it might make my decision a bit easierSmiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    the dates might be different because it says the the scheduled departure dates are the 25, 27 and the 30th in december

• 31 Aug 2010 KateBN19 said

KateBN19

Hey. i’ll send you my email address through private message – I don’t think you’re meant to post it on the forums. Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> The tour i’m on departs London on the 29th to Amsterdam and returns to London on the 6th of Jan. Is this one of the ones you’re looking at?

It’d be so great to know someone else before going on tour! Hopefully more people come online to chat who are going too. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 31 Aug 2010 Explorer1176227 said

Default_avatar

Hi! I’m Hannah, 21, from NZ. Seriously thinking of doing this tour over new years and also travelling solo. Apart from this would be spending jan in london.

• 1 Sep 2010 KateBN19 said

KateBN19

Hey Hannah

I’m doing the tour that starts London on the 29th December. Makes New Years Eve in Munich! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

If you decide to do this trip add me on facebook!
    Kate Carlin from Wellington.

I’ll be in London by myself after the tour until the 10th of Jan.

-Kate. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Nov 2010 pilon said

pilon

he my names micheal and im for aus doing the european magic tour that leaves on the 29th from london. im traveling solo aswell so it would be nice to meet someone before i leave to make it easier

• 13 Nov 2010 lizNben said

Default_avatar

We are Liz and Ben frm nz, 24 and 26. Getting V excited, munich new years wooohoo! Saving up plently of booze money, c ya there!

• 14 Nov 2010 KateBN19 said

KateBN19

Hey Ben and Liz!!

I’m Kate. Looks like lots of NZers on this trip! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

If you have facebook, you can add me & I’ll add you to the Facebook group 4 our tour. There are a few others already in it. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

www.facebook.com/katec19

• 21 Nov 2010 Explorer1218190 said

Default_avatar

Hi this is Kelly and Ryan we are from SA we will be joining the tour in Amsterdam with you guys..see everyone soon Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Nov 2010 KateBN19 said

KateBN19

Facebook event/group for this tour

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174187479260106

Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion