Wild Western beginning the 29th of June 2011

1 Jan 2011 Jules1988 said

Hey guys<BR><BR>My mate Jane and I are doing this tour! We are 23 years of age and from Sydney, Australia! yew!!<BR><BR>We are flying to NYC first to visit a mate for a week and a bit, then heading down to Miami for a few days then back to NYC to fly out to LA for this tour!! so all round 4.5 week USA trip!!<BR><BR>Would be great to see some ppl on this tour!
  • 3 Jan 2011 brad said

hey guys i will be doin this tour aswell and i am doin the 4 day LA exployer just before it. i am 28 from brisbane. cant wait

• 22 Jan 2011 Jules1988 said

Sorry brad we have booked the 22nd! hope u have a great time tho!

• 18 Feb 2011 Explorer1233020 said

Hey Brad and explorer 1117737,

I am going on the Wild Western on the 29th of July 2011, but, also doing the LA Explorer before, starting the 25th. I’m a 23 year old female from Ontario, Canada.

Can’t wait

• 21 Feb 2011 brad said

hey do u mean 29th june or july cause i am going in june and the LA exployer starts on the 26th june u maybe a month early

• 21 Feb 2011 Explorer1233020 said

hey, sorry, I meant June!! I am doing the LA explorer starting the 26th of June then doing the Wild Western right after.

• 22 Feb 2011 brad said

oh awesome i cant wait i am going to canada for a week before to stay with a freind then going back to LA to start these tours i cant wait. where abouts are u from? i am 28 from brisbane australia and do u have facebook???

• 22 Feb 2011 brad said

hahaha i just ready your above comment i see u live in canada i am going to calgary to visit a freind i get there on the 15th june

• 4 Mar 2011 Explorer1117737 said

thats good another person on the trip cant wait

• 5 Mar 2011 brad said

our tour has become a denfinte departure too yewwwwww

• 7 Mar 2011 Explorer1233020 said

hey brad,

thank goodness for the definite departure!!! I am from a town called Tecumseh, which is like 10 minutes from Windsor, Ontario. I am from the most southern part of Canada.

• 7 Mar 2011 brad said

hey erica
    i know its great i was getting really worried about it not being a defenite but now no need to worry i cant wait this will be my 2nd contiki they are the best and i am glad i am going in the summer time dont think i could handel the canadian and american winter being and aussie an all lol. i cant wait to see parts of canada it looks really nice. once we find a few more people we will have to create a group on facebook or something

• 4 Apr 2011 Nils said

Hey there
    my mate Markus and I booked this tour as well. (Just to avoid any misunderstanding: june 29th )
    We’re around 20 and from germany

• 5 Apr 2011 brad said

hey nils thats awesome we got more people i am 28 from Brisbane Australia not long to go now yewwwww i cant wait

• 20 Apr 2011 Explorer1117737 said

love it more ppl coming, its gonna b good

• 12 May 2011 brad said

got all my contiki doco’s today 34 days to go yewwwwwwww

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.