Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Wild Western beginning the 29th of June 2011

1 Jan 2011 Jules1988 said

Jules1988
Hey guys

My mate Jane and I are doing this tour! We are 23 years of age and from Sydney, Australia! yew!!

We are flying to NYC first to visit a mate for a week and a bit, then heading down to Miami for a few days then back to NYC to fly out to LA for this tour!! so all round 4.5 week USA trip!!

Would be great to see some ppl on this tour!
  • 3 Jan 2011 brad said

brad

hey guys i will be doin this tour aswell and i am doin the 4 day LA exployer just before it. i am 28 from brisbane. cant wait

• 22 Jan 2011 Jules1988 said

Jules1988

Sorry brad we have booked the 22nd! hope u have a great time tho!

• 18 Feb 2011 Explorer1233020 said

Default_avatar

Hey Brad and explorer 1117737,

I am going on the Wild Western on the 29th of July 2011, but, also doing the LA Explorer before, starting the 25th. I’m a 23 year old female from Ontario, Canada.

Can’t wait

• 21 Feb 2011 brad said

brad

hey do u mean 29th june or july cause i am going in june and the LA exployer starts on the 26th june u maybe a month early

• 21 Feb 2011 Explorer1233020 said

Default_avatar

hey, sorry, I meant June!! I am doing the LA explorer starting the 26th of June then doing the Wild Western right after.

erica

• 22 Feb 2011 brad said

brad

oh awesome i cant wait i am going to canada for a week before to stay with a freind then going back to LA to start these tours i cant wait. where abouts are u from? i am 28 from brisbane australia and do u have facebook???

• 22 Feb 2011 brad said

brad

hahaha i just ready your above comment i see u live in canada i am going to calgary to visit a freind i get there on the 15th june

• 4 Mar 2011 Explorer1117737 said

Default_avatar

thats good another person on the trip cant wait

• 5 Mar 2011 brad said

brad

our tour has become a denfinte departure too yewwwwww

• 7 Mar 2011 Explorer1233020 said

Default_avatar

hey brad,

thank goodness for the definite departure!!! I am from a town called Tecumseh, which is like 10 minutes from Windsor, Ontario. I am from the most southern part of Canada.

• 7 Mar 2011 brad said

brad

hey erica
    i know its great i was getting really worried about it not being a defenite but now no need to worry i cant wait this will be my 2nd contiki they are the best and i am glad i am going in the summer time dont think i could handel the canadian and american winter being and aussie an all lol. i cant wait to see parts of canada it looks really nice. once we find a few more people we will have to create a group on facebook or something

• 4 Apr 2011 Nils said

Default_avatar

Hey there
    my mate Markus and I booked this tour as well. (Just to avoid any misunderstanding: june 29th )
    We’re around 20 and from germany

• 5 Apr 2011 brad said

brad

hey nils thats awesome we got more people i am 28 from Brisbane Australia not long to go now yewwwww i cant wait

• 20 Apr 2011 Explorer1117737 said

Default_avatar

love it more ppl coming, its gonna b good

• 12 May 2011 brad said

brad

got all my contiki doco’s today 34 days to go yewwwwwwww

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.