Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Eastern Road - June 5th 2009 Departure

8 Nov 2008 retrospeck said

Default_avatar
Hello all!

I just booked my tickets for this trip today. Anyone else going? So far I am going solo (still in the works of persuading people to go). This will be my third Contiki trip, but first one going solo.
  • 9 Nov 2008 Marcele_Brazil said

Marcele_Brazil

I almost chose that date, but I’ll go in June 12th. I’m so excited!!! Are you going to travel after contiki?

• 9 Nov 2008 retrospeck said

Default_avatar

Well all my travels are going to be spread out next year. I’m going to New Zealand/Australia in March. Eastern Road in June, and South America in October. But immediately after the trip….nope….gotta go back to work to make money for the next trip!

• 16 Nov 2008 Jen2171 said

Jen2171

Hey Retrospeck,

I am planning on booking the May 15th trip….if my boss approves my time off…lol. Worst case is that I will take the Jun 5th start. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I am 25 and come from Canada. How about you? This would be my first Contiki trip and I am looking forward to it.

Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Nov 2008 retrospeck said

Default_avatar

Hey Jen.

I’m 27, F, and from California. You are going to have a blast!! Let me know if you go on the June 5th one. I am getting there a day early, maybe we can meet up before the tour. I just booked my plane tickets to get there today. It was really cheap through Air Berlin.

• 30 Dec 2008 neilguha said

neilguha

Hey guys, I just booked mine today. Let me know if anyone else is traveling in this trip. First time in Contiki, traveling solo. My email – matushka76@hotmail.com

I don’t know where I’ll fly out of yet, it’s still 5 months away, but I’m excited

• 29 Jan 2009 Lisa B said

Default_avatar

Hey, I booked my trip today. First time with Contiki but heard nothing but fantastic things about travelling with them. I’m travelling with my younger sister and a friend of hers. My email is lisa18_182@hotmail.com if anyone wants to get in touch!

• 29 Jan 2009 s.a.m said

s.a.m

Hey
    Im Sam .
    I will be part of the June 5th trip also (with Lisa B. + Joanna B).
    I can`t wait- I`ve been wanting to visit Eastern Europe for long time.
    Pretty sure this trip will be awesome.

• 30 Jan 2009 retrospeck said

Default_avatar

Hi Lisa and Sam

When do you guys get into Berlin? I am arriving one day early before the tour.

I can’t wait to meet everyone.

• 30 Jan 2009 neilguha said

neilguha

I’m reaching on the 5th, but not coming back to the US before 20th. I plan to take the return bus from Warsaw to Berlin and then spend 2 1/2 days in Berlin and Hamburg. Flying back to SFO or LA on the 20th. Let me know if anyone has similar plans.

• 1 Feb 2009 Lisa B said

Default_avatar

Hey retrospeck,

we’re arriving in Berlin on the 6th, if im not mistaken we’re there around 2pm.

• 1 Feb 2009 JoannaB said

Default_avatar

Hey!!
    I’m Joanna, 19 from Canada also, travelling with Lisa and Sam!!! I’m really excited for this trip!! Counting down already Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 1 Feb 2009 retrospeck said

Default_avatar

I think we will all meet on the 6th for the pre-tour meeting!

neilguha- When do you arrive on the 5th? I arrive around 6PM.

• 2 Feb 2009 neilguha said

neilguha

retrospeck, I’m not sure when I’ll arrive yet. Haven’t bought my tickets yet. But I might just arrive in Berlin on the 6th and stay in Berlin after the tour from 17th to 20th morning. I’ll buy the tickets in March and I’ll let you know. When are you returning back from Berlin?

• 27 Mar 2009 Lisa B said

Default_avatar

hey Ryan, the tour itself starts June 6th. That’s the date we all have to meet in Berlin. I guess depending on where you are flying in from, the departure date is probably the 5th of june. Are you booking for this date?

• 1 Apr 2009 JoannaB said

Default_avatar

I think the trip itself starts on june6th, but most of us depart from home on the 5th.

• 8 May 2009 retrospeck said

Default_avatar

Less than a month now! Getting excited!

Anyone else out there going?

• 11 May 2009 Lisa B said

Default_avatar

Hey retrospeck.. doesn’t seem like many people are on the forum. It’s the same people going back and forth. Are you still arriving on the 5th? We received all our tour information last week and we land in Berlin on the 6th at 1pm. Let me know if you’re around, and we’ll meet up before the tour and explore the city a bit. I looked up the hotels we’ll be staying at and they look great. Can’t wait. Counting down the days!!

• 14 May 2009 Dina S said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone, I am also on this tour! 25 from Toronto Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

And I’m also very, very excited!

Cheers,
    Dina

• 21 May 2009 s.a.m said

s.a.m

Hey Dina, welcome to our little group!

We are 2 weeks away!

I`ve been planning what and how much to bring—-the process is just making me more & more excited to leave!!

see you all soon!

• 23 May 2009 Explorer1136404 said

Default_avatar

hi all. i just booked this tour and going solo. First time going to europe. i’m 28 and live about 30 minutes from san francisco. i think i’m supposed to get into berlin around 2-ish on the 6th and plan on going back to berlin after the tour is over. main reason why i booked this trip is that I’m going to see Blur in the UK on the 21st… so i figured it was a good excuse to have an extended vacation.

my guilty pleasure is that I actually watch American Idol… although if you ask me, i’ll probably deny it.

feel free to pm me if anyone wants to get in touch

-jeff

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.