Community_discussions_small  

Comment

London to Athens 30 June 2011

17 Nov 2010 pant0022 said

Default_avatar
hey guys i'm traveling solo and was wondering if anyone is doing the London to Athens 30 June 2011 tour? I've just booked myself into it. Never been outside of Australia before so EXCITED and a tad scared! It would be great to chat to people who are doing the same tour as me Smiler
  • 17 Jan 2011 pant0022 said

Default_avatar

oh that’s awesome! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> where abouts are you from in australia? i’m a 24 yr old girl from adelaide. pretty pumped for it! do you know of anyone else travelling on this trip with us? least we know we’re not the only ones going solo Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 18 Jan 2011 Mim said

Mim

hi!! SOO excited, my first contiki london to athens and i am also from australia! wow alot of aussies on this trip, im travelling with a friend so not solo but keen to make some new friends!

• 19 Jan 2011 Sarah said

Sarah

Hi, my names Sarah i’m the friend travelling with Mim. first time to Europe and cannot wait. will you both be finishing your tour in Athens or continuing on somewhere else?

• 21 Jan 2011 Michael said

Michael

Hey guys, my friend and I are booked on this trip too. We’re also Aussies haha

• 22 Jan 2011 Mim said

Mim

wish i could stay in europe longer but because of work and uni i should probably come back!!! looks like an all aussie tour haha!! we are from the hunter valley, north of sydney. 15months is a long time to be away from family!!

• 24 Jan 2011 pant0022 said

Default_avatar

awesome. so where are the rest of you guys from + how old are you? my plan is to finish up in athens, meet up with a girlfriend who’s also travelling and stay with family over in greece for a bit then do a croatia sailing tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> CAN’T WAIT

• 4 Feb 2011 Sarah said

Sarah

i’m 20, will almost be 21 by the time the tour finishes. and i’m heading on to Ireland after the tour for about 2 weeks. i’ll definately be going back to explore more of europe after i come back home and save a few more pennies :).

• 7 Feb 2011 Lex said

Lex

• 17 Feb 2011 Emily :) said

Default_avatar

Hey missPhoebe,
    You won’t be the baby of the tour because I’ll still be 18! lol :)
    I really can’t wait to go.
    And Mim, I’m from the Hunter Valley too!
    Where abouts do you live??
    xoxoxox emily

• 19 Feb 2011 Mim said

Mim

Aww phoebe your leaving us?! Have fun though! Emily im from newcastle, how bout u?

• 2 Mar 2011 Jamez24 said

Jamez24

Hey guys I just booked my London to Athens trip for June 30 too! I’m also an aussie girl from Qld travelling solo, pretty nervous too!

• 8 Mar 2011 Michael said

Michael

Less than four months to go! Not that I’m counting….

• 21 Mar 2011 Explorer1239196 said

Default_avatar

hey guys I’ve booked this tour too. Sooooooo excited, I’m travelling solo too and a tad nervous. I also live in Australia so I think the tour might be all aussies. Well under 100 days to go now!!

• 25 Mar 2011 Claire * Australia* said

Claire * Australia*

everyone is booked on this tour! i am booked on the london to athen plus greek island hopping starting on the 23rd of june!!!

• 29 Mar 2011 Bree Munro said

Default_avatar

My friend and I are doing this trip but we finish in Rome. We’re both 21 yrs old from Victoria. Not long to go now! Look forward to meeting you all!

• 5 Apr 2011 Dizzy said

Dizzy

hey guys im doing london to athens start on the 19th im gonna go a day early to london and stay an extra day in athens. Im traveling alone but cant wait to get away

• 30 May 2011 pant0022 said

Default_avatar

Contiki starts so soon- one month today!!! I’ve never travelled oseas before and starting to get nervous!!

• 2 Jun 2011 Shelly said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone! Im 22 from Melbourne Australia. Im travelling London to Rome on June 30th tour. I’ll be by myself so hoping to meet some great people and have the time of my life! Im so excited and not long to go now :)

• 4 Jun 2011 Explorer1239196 said

Default_avatar

wow less than a month…. so nervous… so excited

• 4 Jun 2011 Explorer1256629 said

Explorer1256629

Hi Everyone! Im a late inclusion, have just booked this tour also – I’m from Melbourne and i will be travelling solo aswell. Only 3 wks to go, so exciting!!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.