Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Europe Spending Money

29 Mar 2008 EuropeTime!!!! said

Default_avatar
Hi Guys, I have been told several things about how much I should bring on my European Contrast Tour for 29 days.. I was just wondering what everyone else is doing in terms of spending money in europe? and how much they were bringing?
  • 30 Mar 2008 tilli said

Default_avatar

Hey me and my partner are doing this tour in May and the way we are trying to work it out is 100 Euro a day what most ppl reccomend and then add on $1000 aus for optionals. that brings it to about 4500 euros each. all up we will only be taking about 12000 Aus and if we do go over that well have to put it on the credit card. i believe that some days will be 100 euros but you’ll get days when you might only spend 30-50 Euros. i think save as much as you can. take it all with you and if you come home with anything left then thats a bonus.

• 1 Apr 2008 Pete said

Default_avatar

I’m going on this tour on July 11 – August 8 and was only budgetting for $4000 AU max spending money

This is plus a few other things as i’m staying in london for a few days.

All up that will be a 10k trip including everything.

• 1 Apr 2008 Miss Sez said

Miss Sez

heya

im doing the same tour but in June. Im taking $5,500-$6,000 spendidng with me. Which should be enough.

I presume it all depends on how many souviners you buy and how much you drink and how many extra options your choose.. but budget for 100 euro a day…

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.