Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Highlight July 2008

25 Sep 2007 Ausjake said

Ausjake
Hello all.
Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going in July of 2008?

if you are throw me a line. I would love to hear from you.
  • 1 Oct 2007 katie6135 said

Default_avatar

Hey
    A friend and I are planning to go on this tour the end of june-july depending what fits in with our uni holidays. Cant wait for it!!

• 9 Oct 2007 sarahbeth said

Default_avatar

Hi! I think I just decided today that this is the tour I want to take, and I’ll be going sometime in July 2008. It’s been hard to narrow down to which tour I want, but I think this one fits me best…I’m already excited!

• 12 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Hey, myself and four mates will be doing this tour around the end of July, has anyone found out about dates yet?

• 15 Oct 2007 katie6135 said

Default_avatar

DATES ARE OUT!!!
    we are looking at going on the one starting july 2nd. wat is every one else thinking??

• 15 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Good stuff, we are thinking July 18th!

• 16 Oct 2007 sarahbeth said

Default_avatar

where did you find the dates from? i have a brochure with the dates, but don’t see them online. i’m not sure when i’ll be going in july, but probably towards the end of the month.

• 17 Oct 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

hey beth, i cant find them online either, but supposedly they’re up, my mate got an email off a travel agent thats how we found out, have you got the new brochure?

• 19 Oct 2007 sarahbeth said

Default_avatar

hey davo, i got the new brochure a couple weeks ago and it has all the dates in it…there are a ton of departures listed….i don’t have it in front of me now though. the brochure is so much information, kind of a lot to take in, but i got excited looking at it!

• 29 Oct 2007 AlexD said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys
    looking at doing this tour in June 08.. i think june 7th.. anyone else doing it this time?!?!
    Not sure whether to do this one or the mediterranean highlights. They are both so good!

Has anyone heard any feedback about these tours?

Alex

• 30 Oct 2007 sarahbeth said

Default_avatar

Hey Alex,
    I’m trying to decide between those 2 also, they both look great! Going either in June or July, not sure yet though.

• 30 Oct 2007 AlexD said

Default_avatar

Hey Sarahbeth
    ive decided to go with the Eurpoean Highlights. It is a little less expensive and since my parents are from Europe, they recommended to see places that i wouldn’t normal go to like Munich and Amsterdam. Although, i would love to go to spain also… i guess another time!

Are you planning on doing another tour after yours??

• 31 Oct 2007 said

Default_avatar

I believe i’m gonna go on the trip that is june 26th-July 8th.. A friend might be coming alone but i’m only counting on myself.

• 1 Nov 2007 Davo said

Default_avatar

Ok im pretty certain now ill be on the highlights tour from 16th July to 29th July 2008
    Booking on Tuesday.
    David

• 11 Nov 2007 LJM said

Default_avatar

Hi all, I am going on this trip by myself (scared! but excitied) booked on the weekend. I am going on the 2nd of July one.

can not wait.

• 11 Nov 2007 AlexD said

Default_avatar

Hi There

Im going on the 4th of June 08!

Should be good.. do you know what hotel in london it departs from?

• 12 Nov 2007 troy2406 said

Default_avatar

Hey I have booked in for the 18th to 31st of july 08 and looking to talk to ppl going on the same one as it would be good to know ppl

• 13 Dec 2007 tasha said

tasha

Hi,

Me and my friend have just booked for the 16th July, 2008. I didn’t know there was a tour for the 18th???
    Woud love to hear from people on the 16th tour.

Tasha

• 17 Dec 2007 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hi how r u?? have u booked your tour?? i am going sart of august if you are still looking for travel buddies let me know.

• 27 Dec 2007 samantha_aus said

Default_avatar

hopefully i’ll be headed on the july 5th tour… i’m so excited! I had a friend do it this year and she came back raving about it!

So far i think i am heading over solo – should be fun! Anybody else doing this tour?

Samantha…

• 28 Dec 2007 brittany- 1986 said

Default_avatar

hey how r ya? not doing the tour in juky starting 6th august u in london on the 5th by any chance???

quote:
    Originally posted by Ausjake:
    Hello all.
    Just wondering if anyone is thinking of going in July of 2008?

if you are throw me a line. I would love to hear from you.

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.