Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Mediterranean Trail + Eastern Med Crusie September 1st

19 Mar 2010 Kel said

Kel
Hi,

My name is Kel & i am 21 years old from Austraila I am going on this tour solo & cannot wait for it to come around.

Is anyone else out there going on this tour too?

Let me know Smiler

Kel
  • 11 Apr 2010 ab_083 said

ab_083

Hey! I’ll be on the Med trail tour (but not the cruise unfortunately). Leaving Aug 31st. It’s going to be fun!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 May 2010 CaseyLeigh16 said

CaseyLeigh16

Hi Kel,

My name is Casey Im 26 and from NY. I am also going on the tour solo! I am so excited, I think I am going to get into Rome a day early!!

• 3 May 2010 Kel said

Kel

Hi Casey!

I am so excitied to meet all the other people on this tour! I don’t know if i can wait until September Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you doing the cruise as well? I get into Rome on the 31st so i have a fully day in Rome before the tour starts!

• 3 May 2010 CaseyLeigh16 said

CaseyLeigh16

I dont know if i can wait until then either! I wish i was doing the cruise but I have to get back for class on the 11th….I will be in rome on the 31st as well to get a head start on jet lag and roaming around….Did you book a single or are you being paired up with someone?

• 21 Jul 2010 Svavar said

Svavar

I’ll be on the Eastern Med Cruise that leaves Athens September 9th. Is that the one you’re on?

• 8 Aug 2010 Valentine's Baby 1984 said

Default_avatar

This is a belated honeymoon for my husband and I. He’s currently serving in Afghanistan. It will be four months apart and I will get to see him in Greece!

Val – Ottawa, Canada

• 10 Aug 2010 ElsBells said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    My name is Erolyn, I’m doing the Med Trail + 3 day Greek Island Cruise, 1st Sept, solo. I’m getting into Rome on 31st Aug. Anyone else staying at the hotel that night?

• 11 Aug 2010 CaseyLeigh16 said

CaseyLeigh16

Hi Erolyn, Im also getting in on the 31st and staying at the hotel. If you are on facebook we have a group on there for the trip the link is below…Cant wait to meet everyone! Facebook group

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion