Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Great Britain Tour SEPT 6-13 2008

24 Apr 2008 naomi said

Default_avatar
Is anyone else going on this trip? My friend and I have just booked.
  • 28 Apr 2008 KimmerCanada said

Default_avatar

Hi Naomi,

I’m going on this trip, too, but I’m travelling alone. Are you doing the Southern Ireland portion as well?

Cheers!
    Kim

• 31 May 2008 naomi said

Default_avatar

Hi Kim,

No we arent doing the Southern Ireland part. We didnt have enough time before departing for our European tour. So we are hiring a car and doing it by ourselves.

Have you done a contiki tour before??

Naomi

• 3 Jun 2008 KimmerCanada said

Default_avatar

Hey Naomi,

No, I’ve never done a Contiki tour before – I have a good friend that’s done this very tour before though and loved it (and she also went alone) so I’m definitely looking forward to it. I’ve heard that the trip still isn’t guaranteed, though.. have you heard anything different? Are you staying at the Royal National in London before the tour starts?

Cheers,
    Kim

• 3 Jun 2008 naomi said

Default_avatar

Hey Kim,

I dont think it has been guaranteed yet however i dont think there should be a problem. I hope not anyway.

We arrive in London about Middday of the 5th, We are staying at the Royal National also.

Hopefully gonna do a bit of siteseeing that arvo.
    How about you when do you arrive?

Naomi.

PS my email address is naomi.armstrong@hotmail.com if you wanna send me an email or chat on MSN.

• 9 Jun 2008 KimmerCanada said

Default_avatar

Hey Naomi,

I think I’m also arriving mid-afternoon of September 5. And staying at the Royal National! Who are you going with? Where are you from?

You’re right – the trip hasn’t been guaranteed yet (grr!) but hopefully soon. Just talked to my travel agent today and she said not to worry..

Cheers,
    Kim

• 17 Jun 2008 naomi said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone,

I just thought id let everyone know that this tour is back on. YAY

Naomi

• 9 Jul 2008 Lionel said

Lionel

Hey,

Nearly finalised my trip and I should be on this Tour. Doing a 4 Nights Check Out London first, to catch the sights the Tour doesn’t do (Stonehenge, Romans Baths etc..), so if anyone wants to join me let me know.

Naomi, what European trip you doing? I did the European Vista a few years back, it was fantastic and the people on the tour where great fun.

Lionel

• 24 Jul 2008 Lauren said

Lauren

hey im lauren.
    im doing the tour, but the southern ireland part as well.
    cant wait!
    bit nervous though. my brothers coming too. should be great!
    xox

• 27 Jul 2008 Lionel said

Lionel

Hey Lauren,

Nervous, will this be you and your brothers first time overseas…?

I am now confirmed on this tour and doing the southern Ireland part as well, it’s not long now!

Lionel

• 28 Jul 2008 naomi said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

How’s it goin? Welcome aboard.
    Where are you guys from. Im from Canberra.

Lauren, Have you and your brother done any travelling before?

Lionel, im doing the European Escapade tour after the Great Britan tour.

I cant wait there are only 26 sleeps till we fly out to USA, we are spending a couple of weeks there first.

Naomi

• 29 Jul 2008 Lauren said

Lauren

yeh its both of our first times overseas. its good that we’re going together though. we’re both massively pumped which is awesome!
    im from south australia. an hour away from adelaide.
    cant wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    lauren xo

• 5 Aug 2008 Lionel said

Lionel

I am from Brisbane…

Naomi, The European Escapade covers a lot and looks great, especially with the number of 2 night stays.

Lauren, My younger sister and brother have done several tours together. They had great fun, although there advice is to make sure the tour guide knows you are brother and sister. They have been given a double bed before due to having the same last name.

Lionel

• 9 Aug 2008 Lauren said

Lauren

yeh our flight centre chick said she was gonna make a note for the tour guides. so yeh. hopefully they read it. ha.

lauren

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.