Community_discussions_small  

Question

Leaving Madrid JUNE 30... who's going?

23 May 2007 someonemaybe asked

Default_avatar
hey,
i'm booked on this tour leaving june 30. just wondering if there is anyone else on here, going.

i'm stayign a few extra nights in madrid, and one at the end in rome.

looking forward to meeting some new people.

lauren
  • 28 May 2007 jto919 said

Default_avatar

hi there,

i am leaving on a tour on july 1 from madrid. is this the one you are on? i am arriving in spain a day early as well.

jason

• 29 May 2007 someonemaybe said

Default_avatar

i guess that would be the one…

• 5 Jun 2007 Jez said

Default_avatar

I already started a thread on this one further down the page.

I’m on this tour as well, travelling alone. In Madrid from the 26th for REE07 and then leaving Rome early at the end to skip over to Serbia for the Exit music festival

why dont you two tell us a bit about yourselves. I’m 24 / M / from Perth, western australia

• 6 Jun 2007 someonemaybe said

Default_avatar

oh sorry jez didnt see your thread. what is ree07?

i’m 23 f from brisbane

• 6 Jun 2007 tkend said

Default_avatar

I’m going! I’m leaving from NY on June 29. And my friend who is traveling with me is leaving from LA that same day. We are both in our 30’s, first time going to Europe! We’re very excited.

• 6 Jun 2007 Jez said

Default_avatar

someonemaybe its an international conference on renewable energy (renewable energy expo) i work in that industry so my company is sending me over :]
    are you travelling alone or with friends/partner?

tkend it’s my first time to europe too, excited is an understatement! flying out in 18 days!

if any of you use MSN feel free to add me
    phantombeats@hotmail.com

• 7 Jun 2007 someonemaybe said

Default_avatar

jez i’m travelling all on my own! cant wait its going to be so much fun. is your company sending you to exit as well or is that just a perk :P

• 8 Jun 2007 annafazz said

Default_avatar

Hi!

im doing this one too n im also on my own and a little nervous….im glad im not the only one lol
    im 23 f from sydney but ive been in europe for a month and a half already-im really looking forward to the tour!!!

anna

• 8 Jun 2007 Christina said

Default_avatar

My husband and I are also going on this trip. We are both very excited. We are from Los Angeles, CA. This will be our 2nd Conkiti trip. We had a blast on our first trip we decided to come back and book another one!

Christina

• 9 Jun 2007 sir rams said

Default_avatar

Hey there…
    26/M/Sydney – on this tour with my friend Bianca(23/F/Sydney).

I’ve been travelling through Scandinavia and Eastern Europe for the past two months and just met Bianca in London last week. We’re in Paris right now, heading south through France then to Barcelona and Madrid for a night or two before the tour starts.

Happy to meet anyone beforehand if you’re travelling alone, just let us know where you’ll be (we’re quite flexible with our plans), otherwise see you around the 28th/29th in Madrid.

Feel free to email me: ramyoussef@aol.com

Cheers…
    Ramy

• 13 Jun 2007 jto919 said

Default_avatar

Hey all,

I’m 27/m from New York City, never been to Europe, traveling alone before I head to grad school in August. Can’t wait!

Jason

• 27 Jun 2007 Amy said

Default_avatar

hello everyone!

my name is Amy, i’m from Northern Canada, and I will see you all in Madrid. . . I just found out about this forum – pretty cool (can’t believe I didn’t know about it before!)

Anyone else arriving in Madrid on the 30th at noon and want to share a cab to the hotel????

btw, I LOVE the contiki experience – this is trip no. 3Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

cheers,

Amy Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Jun 2007 tkend said

Default_avatar

CHRISTINA— I am Thaiz’s friend who is coming with you guys! Nice to meet you online… can’t wait to meet you & hubby in person!

JTO—- I am leaving from NYC also, what day are you leaving on/airport/flight? Maybe we could meet up???

• 27 Jun 2007 Christina said

Default_avatar

tkend – are you leaving with TC? if so, i am on the same flight as she is. i am convinced her to go with me and my husband!

• 27 Jun 2007 Christina said

Default_avatar

Tiffany – sorry i didn’t see you message until after i posted my response! yes, that is me!! looking forward to meeting you too! see you in a few days.

• 28 Jun 2007 tkend said

Default_avatar

Christina— what time do you guys get into Madrid?

AMY— I will take a cab with you to the hotel… my flight arrives at 12:50 pm. Email me: tkend@yahoo.com

See you all!

• 28 Jun 2007 Amy said

Default_avatar

YIPEEEEEEEEE – finally managed to track down some Euros, suitcase is packed, carry-on geared up, and I’m ready to leave! Is it Friday yet?

Tkend, I sent you an email, hopefully you get it!!!

Here’s to a good night’s rest, everyone, and see you at Hotel Husa Charmartin!

Amy Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 23 Jan 2008 senorita-natasha said

Default_avatar

hey guys!!

im leavin on the june 30th mediterranean tour !! isanyone else going..its gonna be so awesome..i have previously done 2 other contikis thru europe but this should be sweet!! holla if ur on the same tour

natasha 22 f from perth xx

• 23 Jan 2008 tkend said

Default_avatar

Natasha— this was the tour that left last year. You might want to start a new post.

BUT, I will say that my tour last year was one of the highlights of my entire life! We did soooo many things and saw soooo many places. Super super fun. Extremely tiring, but fun.

ENJOY!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.