Attention all Forum Users.
We’re working on a brand new shiny tool to make your experience as simple as possible.
Which means the community forums is now read only whilst we work on a new & improved ‘My Contiki’ space.


Voltage Converter & Power Adapter

24 Jul 2010 Lisa-FL said

Can someone recommend a good voltage converter and power adapter?<BR><BR>I'm traveling from the US to New Zealand & Australia.<BR><BR>Thanks!
  • Read the responses 2 responses so far
  • 24 Jul 2010 ptooma said


    Depends on you electrical gadgets. If all of them are dual voltage (ie: 110v-240v), then all you need is an adapter…ctricity.htm#plugs_i.

    Otherwise you’ll need a converter too – available at Walmart, Radio Shack, Amazon, and any Luggage store. I didn’t pick up any special brand name myself, just the regular Walmart special.

    - Vic

We are no longer accepting new responses to this discussion thread.

More Discussions



Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.