Community_discussions_small  

Comment

EuroDiscovery-Aug 26th-Sept 8!!

27 May 2007 Angela said

Default_avatar
Hi everyone!!! Looking to chat with fellow tourmates Smiler
  • 1 Aug 2007 Angela said

Default_avatar

hey everyone! We should all meet up before the pre tour meeting for drinks/food or something, since we’ve all been talking for a while Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Only a few more weeks!

• 1 Aug 2007 Sylvia717 said

Default_avatar

I agree, we should all get together before the pretour meeting. What hotel is everyone booked at the night before the tour starts, I’m at the Imperial. Yay, its August, its getting closer!

• 2 Aug 2007 Arvin said

Default_avatar

When is the first tour meeting anyways? I know it’s on the 27th. Is it a dinner thing at the hotel?

As for the pre tour get together. I land 9am on the 27th. I can do lunch for that day.

What do you think?

• 2 Aug 2007 Angela said

Default_avatar

I get to London on the 25th, and I’m staying at the Imperial before then. The pre tour meeting is the night of the 27th and we start our voyage the next morning Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m already trying to figure out what I want to do!

• 2 Aug 2007 Ro said

Default_avatar

I arrive on the 27th @ 9am. I will be staying at the Royal National Hotel. I am keen to meet before the tour.

• 3 Aug 2007 pamegirlrn said

Default_avatar

we arrive at 6am on the 27th. we are looking forward to meeting everyone. We are staying at the Imperial too.

• 3 Aug 2007 Arvin said

Default_avatar

Sounds good. Lunch on the 27th. Since we can’t check in until 1pm we can have lunch at 12. I’ll try to find a place near our hotel.

• 5 Aug 2007 pamegirlrn said

Default_avatar

where will we meet up at? I am jealous of everyone getting there days earlier!!!

• 5 Aug 2007 Lozza81 said

Default_avatar

Yep i can meet up on the 27th too. Really need to start packing i leave in 13 days! Went to Gwen Stefani concert last night, it was crazy! She ran thru the crowd up my aisle so i was less than a metre from her! Sorry a bit excited still! Got some tips from my friend in London on the weekend, money belt essential on tour, dont really need to take a sleeping bag and the rain has finally eased off in England so we should have beautiful weather!
    See u guys in 3 weeks! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 5 Aug 2007 Sylvia717 said

Default_avatar

The 27th works for me too! I’m starting to pack tomorrow (well at least start to get somethings together). These three weeks better fly by fast. Can’t wait meet everyone!!!

• 6 Aug 2007 Ro said

Default_avatar

Hi guys

I have been told that Leicester Square is close to both hotels. Maybe we should find a cafe there.Wow 3 weeks until D day!!! I am a bit nervous about my 12 hour flight.My packing is almost done – just have a few more things to buy.

• 9 Aug 2007 Sylvia717 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone!

A little over two weeks to go!! I’m getting more and more excited. All I have on my mind is what to pack and what to expect. I’m kinda nervous also because I’m a shy person and going on this trip alone, but its a great way to grow past that issue. I’m looking forward to meeting everyone!! And we need to get back on the subject of trying to find a place to meet up at on the 27th.

• 10 Aug 2007 Arvin said

Default_avatar

Hey all

How about this place for the lunch on the 27th. It’s called Furama.

Here’s the Location

and here are some reviews

What do you guys think?

• 10 Aug 2007 pamegirlrn said

Default_avatar

What time is most people getting to London on the 27th? I know we will be there like 6am so we may go to that basement thing and put our luggage there until we get into our room!

• 10 Aug 2007 Sylvia717 said

Default_avatar

I arrive on the 27th at 8:00am, so I think I’m going to hit the basement as well and store my luggage. I’m going more and more nervous about traveling alone!

• 10 Aug 2007 Arvin said

Default_avatar

Don’t be nervous Sylvia, you’ll be fine Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->. Most are traveling alone including myself.

I arrive 9:50am on the 27th. Where is the basement exactly?

• 11 Aug 2007 Angela said

Default_avatar

hey everyone!! i am also getting nervous about being alone! But then I think of meeting all of you and I feel alot better!! I have to get my luggage out of my room by 11, and then I think I need to store it too, until we can check in.

Did anyone buy a pacsafe bag?? I’m not sure if it’s worth the money.

Google it and let me know what you think Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Two weeks!!

• 11 Aug 2007 Arvin said

Default_avatar

Hmmm, not sure if that will fit around a luggage though. The only thing is that our luggage will be either on the bus or in the hotel, so I’m not sure if it’s needed.

• 11 Aug 2007 Arvin said

Default_avatar

Also check out this restaurant. It’s walking distance from the hotel.

Ciaobella

• 11 Aug 2007 Angela said

Default_avatar

L o l no no i needed a carry on for during the days Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion