Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Contrasts leaving Aug 23rd- 2009

3 Jan 2009 Aussie Loz said

Default_avatar
Hey, Me and a friend have booked this tour, just wondering if anyone has yet?
  • 4 Jan 2009 Claire said

Claire

yep yep yep
    can’t wait!!

• 12 Jan 2009 Aussie Loz said

Default_avatar

haha it looks like it’s just us two. Where are all the people????

• 12 Jan 2009 Abzta said

Default_avatar

Ello Ello Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    Finally some other travellers going on this tour and on this date!! I have looked at just about every other forum trying to find someone and have had no luck untile now. I booked this tour back in December and I was starting to think I was the only one lol.

• 13 Jan 2009 Aussie Loz said

Default_avatar

Yay! we have 3 people now!! haha. We also booked a while ago and have been waiting to find others who have booked this date. Hopefully we get enough people so it’s not cancelled!

• 20 Jan 2009 Geoffy said

Geoffy

Hey there. I am guna be booking this tour next month! Guna be epic!! Where u guys from???

• 20 Jan 2009 ktjamesy said

ktjamesy

Hey me and my 3 friends have booked this one as well!!! we all from canberra in AUS!!! cant wait!!!!! wwwooooo!!

• 20 Jan 2009 Claire said

Claire

Loz and I are both from Melbourne, Australia.
    Glad to see there are some more ppl coming Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->.. we were getting a little worried!

• 21 Jan 2009 Geoffy said

Geoffy

I am from auckland, nz. I am travelling across the states for 2 months on my way to europe. The contiki sounds amazing tho. I am travelling by myself so think its the best way to go….

• 24 Jan 2009 Chelsea said

Default_avatar

I have also booked to go on this tour. I am from Brisbane, Aus and am also travelling solo. Looking forward to it!!

• 25 Jan 2009 Aussie Loz said

Default_avatar

Yay! So if I counted right that’s like 9 people…..just 41 more to go!!! haha

• 28 Jan 2009 Beer Baron said

Beer Baron

Hi I live in Sydney and I booked this tour yesterday! I’m planning to head back to Munich after the tour for Oktoberfest. So excited!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 10 Feb 2009 Shanna said

Shanna

HI Everyone! I have just recently booked this trip and am travelling alone. I was hoping to meet some of my fellow travellers before the trip. (well by computer anyway!)

• 12 Feb 2009 Aussie Loz said

Default_avatar

Hey Shanna, Good to see we have someone else book the tour. Where u from?

• 19 Feb 2009 Shanna said

Shanna

Hi Aussie Loz. I am from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I’m assuming that you’re from Australia. It seems that there are a lot of people from Australia that go on these Contiki tours. How old are you if you don’t mind me asking? Are you travelling alone or with friends?

• 19 Feb 2009 Claire said

Claire

Hi Shanna Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Loz and i are travelling together from Melb, Australia. She’s 23, i’m 24. We have both done Contiki’s before and there seems to be a high percentage of Aussies. Would be good to meet people from other countries!

• 19 Feb 2009 Geoffy said

Geoffy

Hey people,
    I booked and fully paid for this tour 2day to get the $225 discount. I am 25 and from Auckland, NZ. Traveling across the states by myself for 2 months b4 i arrive in UK Mid august to do the Contiki!! Guna be an epic month!!

Geoff

• 20 Feb 2009 Beer Baron said

Beer Baron

I am 24 (but i’ll be 25 before the tour) and i’m travelling solo. this is my first time to europe and first contiki, so looking forward to it. does anyone else have travel plans before/after the tour?

• 23 Feb 2009 Beer Baron said

Beer Baron

Only 6 months to go guys! Woohoo! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 24 Feb 2009 Claire said

Claire

we will be arriving in London a few days before the tour. Then afterwards we have 2 weeks in London, Dublin and Dubai Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 27 Feb 2009 Geoffy said

Geoffy

I am travelling from LA to New york over 2months in june/july/early august. Arrive in London on tues 18th august. Stayin in clapham with a friend until the saturday(22nd) wen i am checkin in the the royal national. Stayin in the royal national on the last nite of the contiki as well. Then 10 more days in london b4 headin off to hossegor (SW france) on a surf trip for a bit.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion