Community_discussions_small  

Question

Las Vegas 2010-11 Who Else Is Going?

25 Apr 2010 Ryza asked

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone, I am planning to go on this tour, I will be booking most likely this week.
Just seeing who else is going? I am from Australia!
  • 28 Apr 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Emma,
    How are you? Good to see I won’t be the only one on the trip!
    I am going to be on my first solo trip and first contiki. Excited and nervous! I am getting to vegas on the 28th of Dec and leaving on the 4th so 2 nights before and 2 nights after the tour. Then am going to do the Winter LA to the Bay tour starting on the 5th in LA.
    Will you be traveling alone or with other people?

• 10 May 2010 trkm06 said

Default_avatar

Hi,

I’m booked on this tour for the New Year, I’m staying the day earlier and staying a day later. Ill be coming from the UK.

• 10 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Hey Explorer1157056,
    I booked today (10th May) so exciting!!! Have you traveled before and are you going alone or with others? What are you up to before or after?

• 12 May 2010 trkm06 said

Default_avatar

Hi Ryza,

I have never travelled alone to a tour or through contiki. I will be coming alone, but hopefully meet some nice people when I get there Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

I’m arriving the day before and leavigna day later, and I have no plans yet. Just looking at things to do.

• 12 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Heaps good, I won’t be the only one on my first solo tour! Are you on facebook at all?

• 12 May 2010 trkm06 said

Default_avatar

Yes you wont be the only one. Are you also going to be there a day early? Where are you travelling from?

Yes I am on Facebook; what are you under and I’ll add you?

• 12 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

I am flying from Adelaide, Australia via LA I will be in vegas from the 28th dec to the 4th Jan with the tour in the middle. Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    I am under ryzabomb@hotmail.com

• 18 May 2010 TEA54 said

TEA54

Hey peeps,

I have booked my tour and am SO excited!!! I’m flying out of Brisbane – got an extra night beforehand & 4 nights after the tour.

Flying straight to LA – then xfer to Vegas!

• 18 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Hey TEA54, Another Aussie…..awesome!! When do you get to Vegas? You travelling alone?

• 24 May 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar

Hey Ryza, My friend amd I are also from Adelaide are will be in Vegas for New Years. We fly out of Adelaide on Dec 9. We are going to San Francisco for 6 days and then we have 2 tours before we get into Vegas. Can not wait!!!

• 26 May 2010 Explorer1184376 said

Default_avatar

I am part of a group of 4 going to Vegas for new years.. does anyone know where we are staying or where we go for NYE? we are from NZ

• 26 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Wow great to see a bit of a crew forming here, will be great to meet everyone! When’s everyone getting to vegas?
    Apparently we stay at the Hurrahs I think it’s called. Not sure where we got for NYE but heard we get vip entry to some places.

I have made a facebook page for those of you who would like to join it….

http://www.facebook.com/misslo…2011/130473700299928

I think it works I have never made a group before!

• 27 May 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar

We get into Las Vegas a couple of days before the tour starst as we are doing a couple of tours before this one.

LA Explorer (18-21 Dec 10)
    Western Highlights (22-29 Dec 10)
    Las Vegas New Year

We are also staying a couple of extra nights after the tour ends at the Bellagio.

• 27 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

I am getting to Vegas on the 28th, staying 2 nights at Signature at MGM and then also 2 nights at the Bellagio after! Hope you guys have a great time on the other tours before!!

• 27 May 2010 Elyce22 said

Default_avatar

heyy

i’m booked in for the new years in vegas.
    Katie – i’m also doing the western highlights before Vegas so will be good to party on with some people before hand.

im going solo at this stage.
    i’m from Perth Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 May 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Does anyone want to catch up beforehand for a drink or a few?

Elyce, have you been travelling before?

• 31 May 2010 Explorer1184376 said

Default_avatar

we are going straight from eastern discovery to this – get in about 8am on the 30th.! cannot wait though. wish we were staying longer but we’re going to LA on the 2nd

• 31 May 2010 Elyce22 said

Default_avatar

Ryza,

i did the vista tour through Europe over Xmas last year Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    it was the best thing i’ve ever done so these 2 tours this year have a lot to live up to hehe…
    i will be in vegas a day before the tour starts as i’m coming from the western highlights Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Jun 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar

Hey Elyce, great to know that there is someone else from oz on our western higlights tour. Are you staying at Harrah’s for the night before the Vegas tour starts? Briony & I still have to sort that night’s accomodation out.

Ryza – I thinks drinks sound good

• 2 Jun 2010 Elyce22 said

Default_avatar

hey Katie,

yeah i’ve got the Harrah’s booked in for before the Vegas tour starts.

do you know where the LA tour leaves from as i still need to find out and figure out somewhere to stay… LA is scary on your own haha

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.