Community_discussions_small  

Question

Las Vegas 2010-11 Who Else Is Going?

25 Apr 2010 Ryza asked

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone, I am planning to go on this tour, I will be booking most likely this week.
Just seeing who else is going? I am from Australia!
  • 2 Jun 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Wow, looks like a lot us will be Aussies on the trip!! You guys have both booked the pre-tour accom at Harrahs for the night before? I am going to be at MGM.

Elyce, we will have to do our best to make sure this tour is more memorable than the Europe Vista. Although that might be a bit hard as that tour sounds fantastic!
    I am doing the Wild Western after the new year tour so it will be great to hear about what you guys get up to on the western highlights.

Katie, I have added you on facebook so will be good to chat on there.

• 5 Jun 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar

Elyce – we still have to book that night also but I think it may start fom the hotel we stay at on the LA Explorer tour (Kyoto Grand Hotel). I need to speak to our travel agent this week about something so I can check and let you know.

Are you on facebook at all?

Cheers Ryza – I accepted on facebook

• 6 Jun 2010 Elyce22 said

Default_avatar

hey Katie,

yeah let me know if you find out the hotel we stay before hand. i think my travel agent only put the harrahs hotel down, but i am yet to pay the rest of my booking so i havent paid for the hotel yet, so can still cahnge it.

are you travelling with somone or solo?

• 7 Jun 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar

Will do.

I am travelling with my friend Briony.

• 23 Jun 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar
    quote:
    Originally posted by Elyce22:
    hey Katie,

yeah let me know if you find out the hotel we stay before hand. i think my travel agent only put the harrahs hotel down, but i am yet to pay the rest of my booking so i havent paid for the hotel yet, so can still cahnge it.

are you travelling with somone or solo?

Hey Elyce – the hotel we are staying at the night before Western Highlights starts is Kyoto Grand Hotel.

We have also booked the night at Harrah’s now before the New Years tour starts.

• 28 Jun 2010 chade_s2 said

Default_avatar

hey everyone !
    my names chade` and i’m a 22 year old female from melbourne, australia ! i’m going to be doing the vegas new year followed by the best of usa trip and finally a few weeks on my lonesome .. i’m so excited ! i had contemplated doing the new york new year but unfortunatley its all booked out so vegas is the next best thing ! i hope the vegas trip gets booked out too, the more the merrier i say !

• 29 Jun 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Hey Chade’ How are you? Great to see yet another Aussie going to Vegas for New Year!!! How Exciting! Hopefully this trip will be better for you than the New York one!
    Have you been travelling before?

• 20 Jul 2010 Danishizm said

Danishizm

Wow there are a few Aussies going. Well, I’m another one! Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> I just joined the Facebook group too but thought I’d post on here anyway… Unfortunately I’ve got a pretty tight schedule so I’m only in Vegas from 30 Dec – 2 Jan, but I’m looking forward to some awesome days! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 22 Jul 2010 Gemma said

Default_avatar

Hey,

I am on the Vegas NYE contiki! Travelling solo from Australia!! Will join the facebook page Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Gem

• 25 Jul 2010 Explorer1199856 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys!

Im Mike from Sydney Australia. Me and a mate will be coming on this tour and booking this week…

I have facebook if anyone wants to chat. I spent 8 nights in Vegas last year and it is exactly how the movies portray it…and yes you will be guaranteed a ‘hangover’ experience every night!

Add me on Facebook! mike_ryan70@hotmail.com

• 4 Aug 2010 mike said

Default_avatar

Hi I am michael from sydney I am thinking of maybe doing this tour depending if i can save enough money for it and find a friend to go with.

Have been to usa before and loved it

• 22 Aug 2010 trkm06 said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

I am also booked on the Vegas New Year tour. I’ll be ariving on the 29th and leavingthe 4th or 5th. I’m coming from the UK Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Aug 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Hey trkm06.
    How are you? Good to have you onboard for the buggest new year ever!!! Make sure you join the facebook group and get to know some of the great people who we will be spending time with! Looks like a top bunch!!!
    Only 4 months and a bit to go Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->
    Look forward to meeting you!

• 22 Aug 2010 trkm06 said

Default_avatar

Hey Ryza,

Thanks for your message. Yeah I can’t wait and will be good to meet you too! I’ll be arriving on the 29th and leaving the 5th. Are you staying for longer as well?

• 15 Sep 2010 Elyce22 said

Default_avatar

Hi Gemma,

i’m also travelling solo from austrailia Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

where in aussie?

• 1 Oct 2010 TEA54!! said

TEA54!!

Hey Guys,

I am staying at Harrah’s the night before the tour starts.

Drinks for sure!!!!

I’m getting so excited Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 3 Oct 2010 Gemma said

Default_avatar

Hey Elyce,

Pleased to hear someone else is travelling on their own!

I am from Perth, what about you?

I am staying at Harrah’s the night before as well Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 5 Oct 2010 TEA54!! said

TEA54!!

I’m also travelling solo Big Grin<!--graemlin::D--> From Brisbane

• 13 Oct 2010 SD27 said

Default_avatar

Hello,

I have recently booked this trip and it will be my first one! I’m coming from the UK on my own so hope to meet some people up for looking around Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 26 Oct 2010 Katie said

Default_avatar

Getting so close…. VERY EXCITED

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion