Community_discussions_small  

Question

Las Vegas 2010-11 Who Else Is Going?

25 Apr 2010 Ryza asked

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone, I am planning to go on this tour, I will be booking most likely this week.
Just seeing who else is going? I am from Australia!
  • 15 Dec 2010 Explorer1222791 said

Default_avatar

Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> WOOOO!!
    I didn’t even know this forum existed and I googled “meet people travelling” lol and it came up! I am from Perth.. and first time travelling myself but second contiki..
    So many aussies! Just like the European one I did last year.
    I am off to LA on the 2nd after Vegas.. anyone else there too? I have a week there on my lonesome!
    Can’t wait to meet you all !! xo

• 16 Dec 2010 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Hey Everyone,
    It seems like a long time ago I set up this forum. Now it is only 2 weeks until I get to vegas. The time has gone fast and there is still heaps I have to do. I look forward to meeting you all when I get there and know no one. If anyone is around the night before the tour some of us might be meeting up for dinner, a few drinks and to get to know each other beforehand.
    Anyone who hasnt joined the facebook group. It is
    http://www.facebook.com/home.p…?gid=117634188280331
    Have a great Christmas and I will see you IN VEGAS for a new year to remember!!!

Travel Safe Guys!!!!

• 18 Dec 2010 Paris said

Default_avatar

I’m off to Vegas on NYE too , but not with Contiki this time. Heads up they have released all the big acts for the clubs so might be worth having a check through , heres a good list

http://www.lvol.com/events/newyear.html and if a few of your are looking at getting table service at a club here’s a list of all the reps you can get prices for

http://jackcolton.com/reservations.htm

Enjoy , I’m sure I’ll be able to spot the contiki carnage a mile off !

• 19 Dec 2010 JaseW27 said

Default_avatar

Hello All,

I’m on this trip too, I’m a solo traveller from Hobart Tasmania. I arrive in Vegas on the 29th & am staying until the 2nd when I head off to LA for a few days before joining the Wild Western tour on the 5th.

Hoping to have a blast!!

• 21 Dec 2010 linksy15 said

Default_avatar

Hey Everybody

i am from sydney and pretty keen to get my drink on, me and my mate are staying one night before and after the tour, and yes were old enough to party, VEGAS!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

• 25 Dec 2010 SOPHIE said

Default_avatar

Hi Everyone

My name’s Sophie, I’m from the Gold Coast, Australia. This will be my 3rd Contiki tour so I know that it’s going to be a blast! Look forward to meeting you all in a few days Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 25 Dec 2010 reilly12 said

Default_avatar

Hi I will be spending New Year in Vegas this year (woo hoo!)
    My favorite place in Vegas for new year celebration is Nikki Beach Club, Nikki Beach is nice place for New year Eve and other celebrations.
    ——————————-
    Las Vegas Happy Hour

• 17 Jan 2011 Explorer1165685 said

Default_avatar

Hi everyone, I doubt that anyone will be looking here after our trip has ended but I’m hoping someone will. I was in group A with Ryan, and he never gave us a contact sheet to keep in touch with anyone. Disappointing!
    If anyone has any contact info can they post it here…?
    And if anyone knows Andrew from group A tell him I said a massive thank you for making sure I got home ok on our last night. He and Rebecca probably saved me from going to jail!
    Any contacts from Group B welcome too. I had a blast!
    Cheers, Kimberley

• 17 Jan 2011 Ryza said

Default_avatar

Hey Kimberley,
    It was annoying we didnt get a contact sheet. I got one from group B but didnt get ours. Didnt get to say goodbye to Ryan either. He was no where to be found.
    If you join the facebook group, there is a contact discussion happening there.

http://www.facebook.com/group….7634188280331&v=wall

It’s called Las Vegas New Year Contiki tour 2010/2011
    Hope that helps.
    Ryan

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion