Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Asia Adventure April 2009

18 Apr 2009 Jacqui said

Jacqui
Contiki tour April 1st 2009
one of the first tours run by contiki, was awsome and meet a great bunch of poeple, and we all had a great time.
  • 20 Apr 2009 Jacqui said

Jacqui

Thanks, I was having problems uploading them but have it all sorted now. These are only fotos from Cambodia so far, I still have the rest of the tour to put up yet. so Keep and eye out for them

• 29 Nov 2009 sunsetfiesta said

sunsetfiesta

sweet, keen as for asian adventure march ’10!

• 22 Jan 2010 Explorer1166230 said

Default_avatar

I would like to go on a trip adventure and visit Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Borneo and Indonesia.Do you recommend to get into a tour to visit these places or would I have more fun on my own?

• 23 Feb 2010 Explorer1170525 said

Default_avatar

I had asked this question because of the build up of Chinese military presence near our archipelago because of the Spratley Island enclave not only this particular case but the persistence threat of Abu Sayyaf group and MILF forces in Mindanao particularly in Sulu, Basilan and Tawi-Tawi area.

• 22 Apr 2010 Jacqui said

Jacqui

Its up to you explorer 1166230. I think you would have more fun on a tour because you meet everyone there and stay with them for the whole trip, so you get to know poeple and make friends that you will keep for the rest of your life. I still keep in touch with some of the people that I have met on my tours.

The tour that contiki do in only top Thailand, cambodia, loas and Vietnam, but you my meet other people on tour who are travelling around before and after the tour so you could end up with them and travel to the other countries not included in the tour. or if youi feel comfortable after that then go on your own.

I was worried to travel on my own over there, but if you stay in all the public/ touristy areas then you shouldn’t have any problems. We were in Bangkok when all the protests were going on but we never really saw them, it was all happening in a different part of the city. and you never really stay in one place to long you alway in another town every day or two.

Good luck deciding I hope I was able to help. Please feel free to ask any other questions.

Jacqui

• 14 Aug 2010 Explorer1203470 said

Explorer1203470

wow beautiful asia..

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion