Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern - 9 June 2011 (LA - NY)???

26 Oct 2010 Dani1811 asked

Default_avatar
Hey, is there anyone booked for the Grand Southern for the 9 June 2011????
  • 27 Oct 2010 Jess said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the 16th with my sister and boyfriend. Should be a blast! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! Finally i found a forum for the tour date im going on im 24male travelling solo from australia

• 2 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Heyyyyy im from sydney australia, im thinking bout doing this tour although i do have reservations travelling solo!

• 3 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey im glad theres someone else going when i am!!! Im 22 for Western Australia travelling solo and doing the tour then going to canada and mexico!!

• 3 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I have absolutely no reservations in travelling solo im only 5’5 and i cannot wait to go travel the world by myself

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

yeah im definitely excited counting down the days its just a little scary lol is anyone gonna be checking out a Yankees game after the tour??

• 4 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Wouldnt mind, im only there for a cpl nights after want to go to niagra falls

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

im staying in nyc for a few days after….there is games thur and friday im hoping a few ppl from our tour stay on for a couple of days at least!!

Default_avatar

I leave on tge 7th and head to europe!!!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey are either of you guys going to be in LA for a few days before the tour????

Default_avatar

Yes i get to la on the 7th of june

Default_avatar

wicked so do i, i just havent planned what i’m going to do for two days. Have you?

Default_avatar

Absolutely no idea haha im really bad at organising things where you depart from im leaving from melbourne around 10am and get there around 7am

Default_avatar

Lol yeh me either and i dont really want to be walkin around on my own (prob get lost). I leave from perth at 6am then to Sydney getting to LA at 9:45am.

Default_avatar

Well if u want we can try organise to meet at LA airport and stay at the same accommidation im pretty good at getting lost and most likely to miss a leg of the trip from missing the bus

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Heyyy yeah I get to la on the 7th as well hav no idea wat I’m gonna do for the two days

I’m headin to a travel expo in Sydney 2moz for some ideas n for Tips for accomodation coz it’s pretty expensive in both ny n la wen ur a solo traveller.

I’ll b sure to pass on anything valuable from the wknd on here :-)

Default_avatar

Hey yeh sounds good i think im booked into the Grand Kyoto Hotel i think its where the tour leaves from??? Lol yeh im stresses about missing a flight and being stuck at an airport. So yes definitly meet up before the tour and check out LA together!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Hey how much did you pay to stay at the Grand Kyoto Hotel? are you staying there both nights or just the night before the tour?

Default_avatar

umm it was $70 per night and i am staying there both the tues and the wed night before the tour!!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

ow wow thats a pretty decent price may as well book both nights there instead of having to move around.

are you doing any other tours after ours or you heading home?

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.