Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern - 9 June 2011 (LA - NY)???

26 Oct 2010 Dani1811 asked

Default_avatar
Hey, is there anyone booked for the Grand Southern for the 9 June 2011????
  • 27 Oct 2010 Jess said

Default_avatar

I’m going on the 16th with my sister and boyfriend. Should be a blast! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 2 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! Finally i found a forum for the tour date im going on im 24male travelling solo from australia

• 2 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Heyyyyy im from sydney australia, im thinking bout doing this tour although i do have reservations travelling solo!

• 3 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey im glad theres someone else going when i am!!! Im 22 for Western Australia travelling solo and doing the tour then going to canada and mexico!!

• 3 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! I have absolutely no reservations in travelling solo im only 5’5 and i cannot wait to go travel the world by myself

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

yeah im definitely excited counting down the days its just a little scary lol is anyone gonna be checking out a Yankees game after the tour??

• 4 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Wouldnt mind, im only there for a cpl nights after want to go to niagra falls

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

im staying in nyc for a few days after….there is games thur and friday im hoping a few ppl from our tour stay on for a couple of days at least!!

Default_avatar

I leave on tge 7th and head to europe!!!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey are either of you guys going to be in LA for a few days before the tour????

Default_avatar

Yes i get to la on the 7th of june

Default_avatar

wicked so do i, i just havent planned what i’m going to do for two days. Have you?

Default_avatar

Absolutely no idea haha im really bad at organising things where you depart from im leaving from melbourne around 10am and get there around 7am

Default_avatar

Lol yeh me either and i dont really want to be walkin around on my own (prob get lost). I leave from perth at 6am then to Sydney getting to LA at 9:45am.

Default_avatar

Well if u want we can try organise to meet at LA airport and stay at the same accommidation im pretty good at getting lost and most likely to miss a leg of the trip from missing the bus

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Heyyy yeah I get to la on the 7th as well hav no idea wat I’m gonna do for the two days

I’m headin to a travel expo in Sydney 2moz for some ideas n for Tips for accomodation coz it’s pretty expensive in both ny n la wen ur a solo traveller.

I’ll b sure to pass on anything valuable from the wknd on here :-)

Default_avatar

Hey yeh sounds good i think im booked into the Grand Kyoto Hotel i think its where the tour leaves from??? Lol yeh im stresses about missing a flight and being stuck at an airport. So yes definitly meet up before the tour and check out LA together!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Hey how much did you pay to stay at the Grand Kyoto Hotel? are you staying there both nights or just the night before the tour?

Default_avatar

umm it was $70 per night and i am staying there both the tues and the wed night before the tour!!!

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

ow wow thats a pretty decent price may as well book both nights there instead of having to move around.

are you doing any other tours after ours or you heading home?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.