Community_discussions_small  

Question

Grand Southern - 9 June 2011 (LA - NY)???

26 Oct 2010 Dani1811 asked

Default_avatar
Hey, is there anyone booked for the Grand Southern for the 9 June 2011????
  • 4 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Im heading to europe from there and ill be there for a couple years

• 4 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

wow 2 year in europe thats soo awesome wat r u doing there?

• 4 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Im flying to Canada on the 5 july, then going to mexico on the 14, then back to canada on the 21 and then leaving canada back to aus on the 23 July!! Wow 2 years in europe??? working or just holidaying?

Default_avatar

Well i havent put adate on my return, but hopefully get a decent job and move i a eu passport so yeah

Default_avatar

thats so wickid. When i get back i plan on saving til may 2012 and then moving to canada to work over there!

Default_avatar

Got facey dani ?

Default_avatar

yeh dosent everyone? lol

• 7 Nov 2010 Mayrah said

Mayrah

Hey Guys, we are from New south wales and yes we are doin the grand southern tour on june 9 LA to NY as well. Cant wait and its good to know that theres a few aussie on board. We are arriving LA June 5 but staying with a few friends and then staying in NY for 4 days after the tour as well. We are going to mexico as well but we are doin the North by North East tour after this tour then mexico and hawaii…. We cant wait…getting so excited!

• 7 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Heyyy Mayrah how many of you are going over? your trip sounds like its gonna be a gud one :-) i was keen to do a mexican tour afta our grand southern but wont be able to this time

• 7 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey mayrah!!! where are you going on Mexico???

• 8 Nov 2010 Mayrah said

Mayrah

Hey Kirryn, just me and my hubby..recently got married so we thought that we might as well discover the world, see amazing places, have an awesome time with awesome new people we’re gonna meet….we are doin europe and eastern mediterranean as well so its gonna be one hectic, exciting trip!

• 8 Nov 2010 Mayrah said

Mayrah

Hey dani…we are doin the Yucatan Explorer after our north by north east tour…..and you?

• 8 Nov 2010 Kirryn said

Default_avatar

Wow Congrats Mayray :-) what better way to celebrate than by taking an awesome adventure around some of the best places in the world.

• 8 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey Mayrah…sounds like an awesome trip your doing!!! umm think we’re going to cancun but not 100% sure yet, i havent actually booked that part of my trip yet.

• 8 Nov 2010 Dani1811 said

Default_avatar

Hey “explorer 1215389” whats ya name??lol

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1200074 said

Default_avatar

hey guys, im planning on going in between semesters on the June 9th Grand southern im from NSW, and as im under 21 was wondering if anyone else was haha

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey! my name is david

• 8 Nov 2010 Explorer1215389 said

Default_avatar

Hey dani no i did not get it

• 9 Nov 2010 Mayrah said

Mayrah

Hey Dani…r u going with anyone else??? I think the Yucatan explorer is 6days and it goes to Cancun and Playa del Carmen.

Hey David…welcome to the group…dont worry bout your age you can still party with us and seems like we got a few bunch of great aussies on board!!! lets rock this tour!!!

• 9 Nov 2010 Mayrah said

Mayrah

Have you guys change some money yet??? i suggest you do coz the exchange rate is really awesome!!!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion