Community_discussions_small  

Question

Greek Sailing or Island Hopping???

24 Nov 2009 Mykie asked

Default_avatar
Hi everyone,

I just wanted to see if anyone is keen on doing either the Greek island hopping tour or the spotlight on Greece with sailing tour. I am undecided as to which way I want to do it? I want to see all the islands for at least a day or two but I would also love to sail through them too, however the sailing tours seem to only stop for a limited time.

What is everyone else's feeling about this, who is contemplating the same type of tours?
  • 2 Dec 2009 Nicki said

Nicki

Hey Mykie, i’m toying with the same ideas.. finally settled on doing the 6 day Aegean Classic next year June cos then you get a bit of mainland and islands.. food completely sorted and whats better than cruising??? My family all live in Greece and they say this cruise is ABSOLUTELY amazing and they spend just enough time on all the islands.

Nicki
    South Africa

• 2 Dec 2009 Mykie said

Default_avatar

Sounds like a pretty good plan Nicki.

I can’t believe you have organised your trip during your very own world cup????

• 1 Feb 2010 Nicki said

Nicki

Hahaha, well quite honestly… i’m not much of a soccer fan (our team aint much to speak of) now if it were rugby, that’d be another story!!! So yea, why not travel overseas while everyone else is travelling in my home country.. hopefully it helps my exchange rate Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 4 Feb 2010 Danki said

Danki

I’m doing Mykonos and Greek Island Cruising – I have never been on a cruise, and it will be a nice way to see the area, plus when you are travelling, instead of sitting in a coach, you are sitting on an awesome cruise ship with a nightclub etc. I can’t wait!

• 26 Mar 2012 l.hauri said

Default_avatar

maybe you should try the yacht charter lefkas. I did it last year and it was an amazing experience.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.