Community_discussions_small  

Comment

New York Explorer - August 17 - 20 2010

10 Jan 2010 Misspondi said

Misspondi
Hi!

Is anyone doing this tour? Am keen to chat before the tour.

Sarah
  • 24 Jan 2010 angie81 said

angie81

doin this tour starting 31 aug Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jan 2010 Helen-M said

Default_avatar

Hi Angie81!

Im also thinking of doing this tour on the 31st Aug-3rd Sept! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Are you a solo traveller?

• 25 Jan 2010 nene said

Default_avatar

Hi, I haven’t booked this tour yet but i’m pretty sure I’m going to on the 17th of August too. I’m from Queensland, Australia and will be travelling solo. I’m also doing Canada and the Rockies tour.

• 17 Feb 2010 Lauren said

Default_avatar

Hey Im doing the 17th August tour than the grand northern tour. Traveling Solo. From Melbourne Australia. Really excited and hoping the tours go ahead. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 21 Feb 2010 matt said

Default_avatar

hi all matt from brisbane, Im doing la explorer on the 14th grand southern on 22 july and new york explorer on 17 august. I am also travelling alone from qld. first time so really excited so if any one wants to talk msg me.

• 23 Feb 2010 Explorer1161128 said

Explorer1161128

hey all,

Josh from Australia its my first time traveling.
    Im doing the new york explorer starting on the 11th of may, anyone booked in on this tour???

• 11 May 2010 Char said

Char

Hi!! I am doing the New York Explorer tour starting the 17th August! Would like to chat before the tour too!
    Charlene

• 20 May 2010 commodoreben said

Default_avatar

Hi, Im Ben Im doing the Grand Southern on July 22 and then the August 17 New York Explorer. My first time overseas and I can’t wait anyone want to chat just send me a message.

• 6 Jun 2010 Char said

Char

Hi guys! If you are doing the New York Explorer on the 17th August you may contact me on my email charleneaveril@hotmail.com
    Chat soon!

• 7 Jun 2010 Misspondi said

Misspondi

Hi everyone! My email is pondi_1999@yahoo.com.au if you would like to email me or chat on msn

• 1 Jul 2010 Aussie DJ said

Default_avatar

Im on this tour 2, I’m from Brisbane Australia. can’t wait :-)

• 11 Aug 2010 bree_smile said

Default_avatar

hey people!

i haven’t booked it, but going to do the August 17th tour as well! I am travelling by myself so I thought it might be a good idea to do a tour at the start and maybe meet people.

Is anyone else staying in NY after the tour? I will be for a couple of days, but not sure which hotel looks good yet!

• 17 Nov 2010 Crystal*leah said

Crystal*leah

hey
    im on doing on this tour and then the grand southern…

It would be cool to talk to people b4 we head off

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.