Question

WW Leaving 4 Jan 2008??

12 Apr 2007 CSmit asked

Default_avatar
Hey Everyone!

Is anybody going on this tour?
  • 20 May 2007 ashleightara said

ashleightara

Have you considered the Jan 2nd departure? There are 5 of us online already…

• 22 Jul 2007 Wazzamozza said

Default_avatar

Yep i’ll b leaving on that date

• 18 Aug 2007 AmandaC said

Default_avatar

hey all!! My names Amanda, my best friend Louise and i have just booked WW departing jan 4!! were 21/21 from Melbourne!! Anyone else booked and excited yet? who/where are u from? =)

• 20 Aug 2007 Wazzamozza said

Default_avatar

Hey my names Mathew bannister and i’m from hobart in tassie and i’m 19

• 4 Sep 2007 Russ said

Default_avatar

HEy everyone, my name’s Russell and my girlfriend is Narelle, we are both 24 and are booked in for the WW departing 4th jan. Cant wait, so freaking exited.

• 16 Sep 2007 KLM said

Default_avatar

Hey there

My name is Kylie and my friend Jo and I are going on the 4 January WW tour. We are from Perth and have both just turned 30 (we seem to be the old ones here!!!!) but we can keep up with the pace…… I promise you that!!!
    Anyway thought we would say Hi!!!
    Kylie & Jo

• 9 Oct 2007 acermanau said

Default_avatar

Hi Kylie, Hi Jo. Nice to know more WA people are on this trip.

It is also good to see so many Aussie booking this trip as well.

What are peoples plans prior to and after the europe winter wanderer? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 11 Oct 2007 Maree said

Default_avatar

Hey,
    My name is Maree and I will be joining you guys on the winter wanderer trip on4th Jan. Im form Hamilton, New Zealand. Im 22 years old.

• 31 Oct 2007 said

Hi everyone, my name is stacey im 22 and im from perth WA…ill be on the 4th of jan WW tour aswell.. cant wait! gonna be great but freakin cold!

• 17 Nov 2007 Explorer1080491 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

My names Michelle and my husband (Adam – nicknamed Len) and I and 2 of our very good friends James and Tor are coming Len, James and I are 25 and Tor is 20… We are all from Auckland and are so unbelievably excited!!! Yah!!!

• 3 Dec 2007 Wazzamozza said

Default_avatar

hey its good to c heaps of ppl join the holi. umm no i dont hasve face book

• 8 Dec 2007 cmondothekonga said

Default_avatar

Hey,

My friends, Monica, Ali, Ying, and myself will also be joining you all on the Winter Wanderer Jan 4th trip. All of us are 21-22 from USA. I didn’t realize there were going to be a bunch of people going. We’re all excited for the trip!

Sincerely,
    Tiffany

• 10 Dec 2007 Nathan Walsh said

Nathan Walsh

Hey everyone!

Both my girlfriend Emma (21 years old) and i (same age) are coming along on this trip on January 4th. Now that our flight date is coming up so soon i’m starting to get really excited-Emma was excited a long time ago.

We both live in the heart of Sydney (Australia) and like travel-however im not a very comfortable flyer. I have never been to Europe before so this will definitely be a real eye opener.
    Will be keen to see an English Premier League match before the tour starts-preferably West Ham and enjoy a few British ales.
    Looking forward to Berlin, Barcelona, Rome and Prague most out of all the places but of course all will be fantastic.

Hope to hear from some of you soon.
    Cheers
    Nathan

• 11 Dec 2007 acermanau said

Default_avatar

who isnt excited now???
    How many days until everyones flight leaves. I’m outta here next Monday!

• 11 Dec 2007 Nathan Walsh said

Nathan Walsh

Emma and I are leaving December 28th early morning. We would have been leaving earlier except our families would have disowned us if we didnt stay for Christmas hahaha. We are going via Seoul and are staying a night there and then on to London. New Years Eve and day in London is the plan.

• 16 Dec 2007 Explorer1083001 said

Default_avatar

Hey all!

My names is Ross and I will be going on the WW leaving on the 4th. My two mates Hayden and Myles will also be joining us. We are all engineering students (just graduated!) from Melbourne, they are 22 and I’m 21 (birthday on tour on the 15th!). Anyway really looking forward to it, it will be my first real time in europe (yr 10 exchange in germany doesn’t count lol). Just thought I’d say hi, and will see you all on the 4th! (or the meeting on the 3rd if people are keen). Can’t wait!

Cheers
    Ross

• 18 Dec 2007 flatplat said

Default_avatar

I’m Llew, and I’m yet another Melbournian. There’s quite a number of us, isn’t there?
    I’ll be flying out late New Years Day – which is going to be rather interesting. Hung over and then my first case of jet lag on top.
    Ought to be fun.
    I’ll see you all there!

• 24 Dec 2007 Maree said

Default_avatar

Hey, Definately sounds like a lot of us are going from Aussie & NZ. I am living in Denmark on an exchange, so wont be arriving until the 3rd Jan Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 28 Dec 2007 Explorer1083183 said

Default_avatar

Hi all! I’ll also be joining you for WW 4th Jan. My name’s Ashleigh, im 19, and yet another person from Melbourne, altho originally from Tassie. Im so excited! this will b my first trip 2 Europe Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> at the moment i will miss the meeting on the 3rd but im trying 2 change me flights around still! can’t wait 2 meet you all, we’ll have a blast!

• 11 Sep 2008 Explorer1112331 said

Default_avatar

hey all!
    Im Michelle 21 uni student from perth looks like i will be joining all of you guys on the 4th! there are heaps of ppl which is good to see!! this will be my first time in europe also so i cant wait!
    Just wondering where everyone is stayin b4 i arrive on the 3rd!?
    Michelle Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion