Community_discussions_small  

Question

Starting in Moscow July 24th 2008?

10 Feb 2008 Mim asked

Default_avatar
ANyone doing this tour? Thinking of doing it but nothing confirmed as yet...
  • 5 May 2008 Explorer1097596 said

Default_avatar

I am!!!! I can’t wait!

• 16 May 2008 SnoA said

Default_avatar

Yup I’m fully booked and paid for. I’m starting in Riga on the 21st, but as far as I know the tours join up in Moscow.

• 26 May 2008 Carrie said

Default_avatar

Hi!

I’ve signed up for the Scandi. portion of this tour (Stockholm Aug 2nd I think??). Will any of you be doing the full trip to Copenhagen, or will you be finishing your tour in Sweden?

Can’t wait to meet everyone! :-)

• 6 Jun 2008 Explorer1097596 said

Default_avatar

I’ll be on the tour from Moscow to Copenhagen…

• 10 Jun 2008 Sean24 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m doing this tour starting at Riga on July 21st.

I’m from Sydney originally but currently living in London, where is everyone else from?

Sean

• 30 Jun 2008 Explorer1097596 said

Default_avatar

I am basically from Los Angeles, but I actually live in a little town 20 minutes away from the actual city, and I never go downtown unless I am going to a museum or an event. But it is the easiest way to tell you where I am from!

• 1 Jul 2008 Salvatore said

Default_avatar

Hey everyone I’m going on this tour too!! I’m starting in Riga on the 21st and going all the way to Denmark on the 11th. Going solo from New York City.

• 1 Jul 2008 Carrie said

Default_avatar

Hey guys!

Ok….so I’m not starting this tour in Moscow, but I will be joining on in Stockholm (Aug 2nd). I figured I’d reply to this thread anyway because, well, frankly I’m bored and this will kill a good minute or two ;-)

I’m from Toronto (well, the outskirts) Canada.

I’m going to be in Stockholm for a couple of days prior to the tour…perhaps i’ll bump into some of you whilst you are roaming the streets Stockholm on the 2nd…. I think you guys have time in the city that day prior to our ‘welcome meeting’ that evening? I’ll be the tourist with a camera in one hand, coffee in the other ;-)

Can’t wait to meet everyone! Have fun in Russia!!

• 2 Jul 2008 Crash said

Default_avatar

Hey their every one, im doing this tour, but am starting in riga on the 21st, im treveling on my own

• 6 Jul 2008 Sean24 said

Default_avatar

Not long to go now!

For those starting at Riga, see you on the 21st July, for everyone else, look forward to meeting you along the way!

Sean

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.