Default_avatar
Hey!
Is anyone coming on this tour?
Depart June 27?
Only 8 months away.
  • 29 Oct 2006 *chels* said

Default_avatar

Hey Nikki!
    I am looking at doing this tour in the first week of July. Have you actually booked your trip yet or just still thinking about it?

• 29 Oct 2006 aussiegal said

Default_avatar

Hey girls im heading on escapade tour 2nd July. Should be great =)

• 29 Oct 2006 Heather! said

Default_avatar

Heya,

Yip Im booked on this tour, on the 7 July (from memory). Im in the UK for a week and a bit prior to the Contiki. Really looking forward to it, its my time in Europe…. im trying not to think to hard about it in case I freak myself out ;o)

Heather (Kiwi living in Melbourne)

• 29 Oct 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

Hey Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I will be booking on this particular tour departure June 27 – July 21 return to London.

Just checking out airfaires right now. Trying to find outw ho my tour buddies will be!

• 30 Oct 2006 *chels* said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys! I have booked this tour for the 7th of July. Good to know that there is already someone else on the bus with me. I am so excited. It’s the first time I have done anything like this on my own. Bring it on!

• 31 Oct 2006 Heather! said

Default_avatar

Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> yip, Im there. Im going solo 2, to be honest, have no desire to travel with anyone I know, its part of the experience to get out there and meet people in some of the most amazing places in the world and live it up…

• 13 Nov 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

im officially booked to depart June 27. yay.

• 14 Nov 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

Rhiarne & Chelsea – yep im all booked and raring to go. Myself and a friend coming from Adelaide we’ll be 20 and 21, it will actually be my 21st on the tour Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

How exciting.

hey Drummond, would love any imput you can give about the tour!! i am a bit worried about the weather coz i know 06 was a heat wave wasnt it? Trying to decide if it will be way too hot for a sleeping bag esp in the cabins!

• 27 Nov 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

hey Drummond…thanks. Do you think i’d need to take a sleeping bag, i just have a sleeping sheet (sleeping bag insert) i thought i could take…its silk.
    Did the cabins and hotels/hostels have aircon?
    Around what temp did it get down to at night roughly.

• 29 Nov 2006 mike87 said

Default_avatar

hello there,
    me and me mate robert have just booked june 27 -july 21 tour. look forward 2 meeting yaz next year, hopefully the next 7-8 months go quickly!! we’re from Perth by the way!

• 30 Nov 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

Hey Mike – good stuff!

Yay for metting tour buddies Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

Rhiarne & Chelsea, i see you guys are booked also. Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

It;s getting closer…less than 7 months to go.

• 13 Dec 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

Call For Availability is already up on the site for the tour departing June 27!!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

only 6 months and 2 weeks to go.

• 20 Dec 2006 Rebecca85 said

Default_avatar

hi

My name is Rebecca, i’ll be on the trip as well with a friend. It’s good to meet some tour buddies.

We will be leaving from Sydney.

• 21 Dec 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

our tour is full!!

nice to meet you rebecca Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 30 Dec 2006 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

hey all what are you travel plans before/after the tour?

Anyoone planning on going to the Moulin Rouge rather than the optional Nouvell Eve show? I hear you need to book a good month or two in advance to get a seat. Ive gotta get on that soon.

Time is flying – this time is 6 months we’ll be in like the chateau Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 8 Jan 2007 Sally:) said

Default_avatar

HI Nikki

I am from Brisbane will be 21 on the 2nd of June so cant wait to really celebrate on the tour leaving 27th!!!!

Will see you then. Which airline are you traveling?? I am going Singapore. Its a VERY long flight from Oz unfortunately.

SAl

• 10 Jan 2007 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

hey sally!
    I’ll also be turning 21 on the 30th of June on the tour!
    What a grand way we are celebrating our 21st in. haha.

travelling Qantas from Adelaide – Melb- Singapore.

Singapore-London British Airways.

London- Hong Kong British Airways

Hong Kong- Syd- Adelaide Qantas

A bit of a mix!!

leaving here on june 20.
    1 day Singapore
    5 days London
    Tour
    2 days london
    3 days Hong Kong.

What about you? Are you travelling solo?

• 10 Jan 2007 Em C said

Default_avatar

Hi Nikki,

I just booked yesterday for the 27th of june tour… im so excited i got the last female spot cos someone cancelled!! soo lucky!

I live in Perth now and am 22, but grew up in adelaide… its good to see another adelaide girl going!!

Im travelling alone, but think it is the best way to meet lots of great new people.

Is everyone staying at the royal national a couple of nights before??

Can’t wait to meet you all…

Em xx

Sally – i am flying emirates, it goes via dubai. I took this flight cos it gets to london at midday (i get there on Monday 25th) and then i can go straight to the royal national and check in at two… and probably sleep!

• 11 Jan 2007 Sally:) said

Default_avatar

HI everyone

I leave Sat 23rd arrive in london 3.30pm Sunday. I will stay with my cousin the first 2 days then check-in @ the royal national on that tuesday 25th so i will probably see you there Em C!!!

I stop over in Singapore which i am looking forward to because i heard great things about the airport there Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

I am going solo!!!

cant believe the tour is already booked?? I thought i was a bit over keen booking in November (i wanted all the early bird discounts) but now i see that was a good choice!!!

• 11 Jan 2007 *nikki_adelaide* said

Default_avatar

Hey, im travelling with my friend hayley.
    Were staying at the Royal National from 22nd-26th so will def see you girls there!!

hey em…where in Adelaide were you from? your so lucky to get the spot! im so glad i booked in Nov too Sally, it was fully booked at the end of Dec already!!!

A little over 5 months to go Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

Just paid off $5485 on the tour and flights to get the special deal thingos with the money back so its great to get a major chunk of it out the way!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion