Community_discussions_small  

Comment

European Escapade 4th June 2011

6 Nov 2010 Jodie23 said

Jodie23
Hey! I am booked on this tour and would love to meet some of my fellow travelers!
  • 16 Nov 2010 Explorer1217436 said

Default_avatar

Hey Jodie! My friend Jess and I just booked that tour! Sooooo excited! =D Where are you from? We’re from Sydney.

Megan

• 16 Nov 2010 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

Hey Megan!

I’m from Melbourne Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I am also very excited! Already counting down the days!
    Feel free to email me at jnscanlan@gmail.com, and we can hopefully get to know each other before we go!

Jodie Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 13 Dec 2010 Explorer1178479 said

Default_avatar

Hey girlies! My name is Vanessa I booked to go on this tour too then my friend Angel decided to come along. I cant wait!! Are you gusys just doing the tour or you staying on after?

We are from Melbourne Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 19 Dec 2010 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

Hey Vanessa!

Im so glad there a few people jumping on board (literally! lol)
    Yay Melbournians!
    I’m staying in London for a few days afterwards then heading onto Hong Kong before I finally head home back to Oz.
    My email is above if you want to send me a message Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    How old are you guys?

• 26 Dec 2010 Explorer1224241 said

Default_avatar

hey guys,

I am in the process of booking this trip aswel, am from Melbourne aswel, soo excited and good to see others from Australia on here,

bring on 2011

you can find me on facebook via email a_shide44@homtail.com

cant wait to party till I drop!!

• 30 Dec 2010 Explorer1179776 said

Default_avatar

Hey all, Im going to book this tour pretty soon I reckon. Im from melbourne as well, 23 y.o male.. Is there a fb page or something like that? Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 3 Jan 2011 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

Hey all!

No facebook page as yet, but I might create one when i get the chance.
    Feel free to add me though, just find me via my email address jnscanlan@gmail.com Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

21 weeks to go! Thats less than 5 months!

Soooooo exciting!

• 5 Jan 2011 Simmo said

Default_avatar

Hi ppl, can i ask how much you’s are paying for return tickets to london?? from Melbourne.

• 6 Jan 2011 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

Hi Simmo

I’m paying about $1900, but mines not a direct return coz im going to Hong Kong for a few days on the way back. So that probably alters my price a little bit, plus I booked that a few months ago and prices change all the time.

Are you booked on this tour as well?

• 9 Jan 2011 Simmo said

Default_avatar

yeah im booked in. havent booked airfares yet. Not sure if i wanna hang around after the tour for a few days.

Prices are about $2000 at the moment. Saving up cash sucks! but worth it i guess. Gonna be fully sick!

• 9 Jan 2011 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

I’m there for an extra 4 nights in London after the tour, just to see a bit of the sights as won’t have time before the tour.
    Yep all extreme saving from here on.
    I plan to make a facebook group soon, will post the link on here once I do Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 17 Jan 2011 Explorer1228255 said

Default_avatar

hey people i am going on this european escapade, so excited to meet you guys and party. I am most likely going on my own because my mates have jobs just wondering if anyone else is going solo hehe. I so cant wait for this. this is my first trip overseas. find me on facebook wpisani@hotmail.com

• 31 Jan 2011 Explorer1230410 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I`m going to European Escapade 4th June too.
    I`m from South Republic Korea. So I`m very poor at English……ㅜ_ㅜ
    Please understand me…..ㅠ
    Do you know South Korea?
    Most of western peoples are know China and Japan but they don`t know Korea.
    I heard that Europe tour members in contiki are lots of Australian!
    So I`m very excited that I meet a lot of Australia people!!
    Can you understand what i`am saying??
    Anyway, I `m very glad to meet us here!!

• 3 Feb 2011 LauraW said

LauraW

Hey Guys,
    IM COMING TOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Very excited, im 20, Melbourne Australia and Travelling alone.
    First time over seas aswell, so very nervous. Really glad theres a place where we can kinda chat befor hand. Cant wait to meet you all. =]

• 3 Feb 2011 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

Hey!
    Good stuff! So glad! We are starting to really collect a group now!
    Do you have facebook? If so add me (just search for me with my email adress which is above) and ill add you to our facebook group :)
    x x x

• 9 Feb 2011 SammyC said

SammyC

Hi all, I will be on this tour also!!! I’m 25 years old, travelling alone….from Terrigal, NSW. I am so excited!!!

• 9 Feb 2011 SammyC said

SammyC

I will search for you too Jodie so you can add me to the group also…..YAY!!! bring it on!!! :)

• 12 Feb 2011 Explorer1232898 said

Default_avatar

• 17 Feb 2011 KateB said

KateB

Hey guys
    im coming on this tour too. wow lots of Aussies yay!! im Kate, 24, from Syd and i will be staying on in London for about 8 months, im going to do some work and hopefully see a lot more of Europe :) im soooooo excited, not much longer to go now!! 15 weeks!! so how do i join the fb group? my email is kate.berry@mcnsw.org.au if any of you want to say hi :) can’t wait to meet you all.

• 20 Feb 2011 Jodie23 said

Jodie23

Hey Kate
    I tried to send you an email but it wouldnt let me :(

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.