Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Oct 5th - Oct 13th

17 Mar 2008 Celi said

Celi
Hi,

is anyone going on this trip?? im planning on being in London from the 2nd. be great to meet whom im travelling with
  • 25 Apr 2008 Celi said

Celi

Hey Mel,

i was gettn worried no one was going on the trip?? where are you flying in from?? I coming from Perth in Western Australia

• 26 Apr 2008 Celi said

Celi

Yeh im going solo… looking forward to it… yay another Aussie girl!!!

have you been over there before???

• 26 Apr 2008 Celi said

Celi

ive been overseas b4 and ive been to italy 9yrs ago… this is my first contiki tour…

no i havent spoken to anyone else who is going on this trip…

• 27 Apr 2008 Celi said

Celi

yeh i agree with you…

im 25..well i will be by the time we leave…, i turn 25 the wkend b4 we fly out….so extended 25th party for me..

what about you

• 27 Apr 2008 Celi said

Celi

i wouldnt worry about being the youngest!!! my mates have told me, it doesnt matter how old the group is they all act the same age hehe

• 27 Apr 2008 Celi said

Celi

my mates think im crazy for just taking 2wks to go to europe…. planning a much bigger trip in a few yrs…..

i hope more check out these forums… theres another chick going on the tour too!!!

• 12 Jun 2008 Carley said

Carley

Hey all!

People are saying it goes longer because I think on the Canadian and American sites they count the flying time into the dates. The trip leaves London on the 5th. But, yeah, I totally thing that’s why there’s confusion! haha

I’m on this trip with 3 of my friends. I’ll be 24 on the trip, my best friend will be the same. here sister is 19, and her friend is 18 at the time of the trip. We’re all from Canada. All females.

Can’t wait to meet you all!

• 15 Jun 2008 Celi said

Celi

hey,

when do you fly into london?? i get in on the 2nd, and looking at catching up with ppl who are there early to explore london

• 27 Jul 2008 Corrine said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,
    I was originally going to go on the Greek Island Hopping tour but have changed my mind because I would like to see more than that trip offers. Just wondering where everything is staying once they get into London? Do we all have to be at the same hotel on Oct 4? I was thinking about flying in Oct 1 or so.
    Have you guys started a facebook thing, if so, you can find me under Corrine Grieve not Corinne Grieve. Anyways hope to hear from you soon!

• 27 Jul 2008 Celi said

Celi

Hey corrine,
    where are you flying in from?? im at the royal national from the 2nd oct…. cant believe its 8 wks away!!!

• 28 Jul 2008 Jenn said

Default_avatar

Hi Corrine, i’ll be flying in from San Francisco and arriving Oct 2, i’ll be staying at the Royal National too until the trip starts on the 4th, i’m doing the small check-out London tour beforehand. I don’t know what either of you look like, but i’ll see you both there! lol Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jul 2008 Celi said

Celi

8 wks to go ladies!!!! im gettn excited!!!! so much to plan lol.

if either of you have facebook, add me, shelley blair. be good to get to know each other before hand!!!

hey jenn, where did you book that tour???

• 29 Jul 2008 Jenn said

Default_avatar

I’m so excited, the time is flying by! As for the London tour, it’s the Contiki one. I will look for you both on Facebook, I know nothing about it, but I just signed up for it because of a friend of mine, so I will look for you guys…if you get a message from Jennifer Phillips, that’s me.

• 29 Jul 2008 Celi said

Celi

oh cool. i may have to look into that for when i get there as i have no idea how im getting around and stuff.. i really wanna see london, take it all in, as it may be a while before i get back!!!

• 29 Jul 2008 Nyclizzo said

Nyclizzo

Hey ladies…I MIGHT also be going you guys on this trip…I was originally going on the Sept 26th tour so I can be in Oktoberfest, but I’m trying to switch it to be the later tour…I’m waiting to hear back from my manager if I will be able to switch vacation time…so I’m keeping my fingers crossed…
    I am a 28 year old female, from NYC, and this will be my first contiki trip…
    so hopefully you’ll hear from me soon that I will be joining your trip!
    oh, is anyone taking the train from Paris back to London to fly home???
    -Elizabeth Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 29 Jul 2008 Jenn said

Default_avatar

Hi Elizabeth! I’m going back to London after the tour also, and staying another night there. It was cheaper for me to make it a round-trip from Heathrow.

Shelley, there are quite a few people with your name on Facebook, i’m just going to guess which one is you, and hopefully I guess right. lol

• 1 Aug 2008 Nyclizzo said

Nyclizzo

just wondering if anyone is staying in a triple room…or if anyone traveling solo is getting their own room ??

• 3 Aug 2008 Celi said

Celi

hey elizabeth,

this is my first contiki tour too.. im flying out from perth western australia!!!
    im travelling solo!!! ive got a twin share room but no idea how the hotel sorts that stuff out lol

• 3 Aug 2008 Jenn said

Default_avatar

Me too, solo traveler, doing the twin-share thing. I don’t know how that works either. I’m assuming Contiki pairs people up, but I don’t know…it would be nice if they let us pick who we wanted to room with, but i’m not worried about it. I just hope I don’t end up with a drunken, crazy person. That’s all I ask. lol

• 3 Aug 2008 said

Default_avatar

Hey, a friend and I just booked our European Magic trip. Has anyone been on a Contiki tour before?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.