Community_discussions_small  

Comment

leaving New Orleans 3 March 2011

31 Oct 2010 Explorer1203715 said

Explorer1203715
Hey,
Looking for others who are booked on this tour, would love to make contact before we head off on our adventures next year....

Razzer
  • 8 Nov 2010 seb said

seb

hi hows it going, My name is Sebastian im from Brisbane, Australia and i’m booked on this trip, looking forward to it cant’ wait

• 14 Nov 2010 Explorer1203715 said

Explorer1203715

Hey I’m also on the tour next year leaving from new orleans… Yvette from Canberra, love to meet a few people before we head over for lots of fun and adventures!!!

• 14 Nov 2010 Explorer1203715 said

Explorer1203715

Hey Sebastian,

Sorry my last email probably seems a bit strange Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->
    I can’t wait for the trip going to be so excitin… any things you’re looking forward to the most?

I can’t wait for Memphis and Vegas… should be great fun!

look forward to hearing from you.

Yvette

• 18 Nov 2010 seb said

seb

Hi Yvette

I’m looking forward to all of it cant wait, but mostly vegas, memphis and new orleans. i ’m actually spending six more nights in vegas after the contiki trip. how about yourself are you going anywhere after the contiki.

• 18 Nov 2010 Explorer1203715 said

Explorer1203715

Hey,

Yeah I’m also looking forward to New Orleans, Memphis and Vegas, I’m actually spending a couple extra days before the tour in New Oleans and an extra night in Vegas at the end.

I can’t wait it should be great.

so who you travelling with? I’m doing the solo thing and then meeting up with my folks (who are also travelling) in Vegas. We’re going to San Francisco and LA after vegas.

• 19 Nov 2010 seb said

seb

i was going solo but then my mate that i live with couldn’ t resist the temptation of vegas when i kept talking about it so he’s decided to come with to.

• 19 Nov 2010 Explorer1203715 said

Explorer1203715

That sounds cool.. it’s great to know there are some other Ausies on the trip.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.