Community_discussions_small  

Comment

gs oct 22nd 09

18 Oct 2008 dayna-maree said

dayna-maree
im booking to do the oct 22nd departure of GS any one thinking the same?
i will be doing the ultimate european tour before this one!
  • 28 Oct 2008 TinkaElle said

Default_avatar

Hey Dayna-maree

We’re thinking of doing the GS departing NYC on October 22nd/23rd 09 because we’re thinking finishing in Vegas might be the go! We would probably stay on in Vegas and spend an extra few nights at the end because we spent two nights there on our Wild Western & it wasnt nearly enough time! What are your plans at the moment?

• 18 Nov 2008 aussiemagic said

aussiemagic

hey im looking to travel for the date and i will be coming from a contiki in europe too. does any one know round how much u.s. dollars i will need for that trip

• 9 Dec 2008 Rahmona said

Rahmona

I am thinking about booking this trip for the 22nd departing from LA, I have already booked the Southern Adventure but am considering chaging it to this one because it is longer.

• 3 Jan 2009 Casey5 said

Default_avatar

Hey, i am doing the GS starting in LA 22 oct ‘09’, anyone still doing that one. i am travelling alone first time on contiki a bit scared!

• 7 Jan 2009 Nic1983 said

Default_avatar

I’m thinking of doing this tour LA-NY because I want to stay in NY for a few days at the end plus it would be great to start the tour with vegas!!

• 10 May 2009 GrandSouthernSusan said

GrandSouthernSusan

Hey Everyone,

I’m all booked in the Oct 22nd departure from LA – NY.

I’m with all you guys – VEGAS IS DA BEST!! Gonna spend 7days there before I start the tour too – gonna be awesome!!

Has anyone thought, we’ll be spending Halloween in America – How crazy will that be? And we’re spending it in Memphis – Everyone will be dressed as Elvis, gonna be a lot of fun. I’m hoping to a basic costume, not enough room to pack a cool fancy one. But, Halloween in America will be awesome, especially being in Australia, we don’t really do much if anything.

Can’t Wait to meet all of you and jet set off on the Adventures.

Cy’all Soon.
    Susan

• 10 May 2009 GrandSouthernSusan said

GrandSouthernSusan

Hey Everyone,

Anyone booked in, thinking of going or just wants to have a chat – I’ve created us a Facebook page to get to know everyone who’s going on the Oct 22nd departure for the GS.

If you want to join the group and start chatting simply type in the search area:
    Grand Southern October 22nd – Nov16th
    and click away.

Thanks,
    Susan

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion