Community_discussions_small  

Question

Any one for the October 16th departure?

7 May 2008 Brad asked

Brad
Hey Travellers,
Anyone thinking about going on the October 16th GB tour? Has anyone booked this tour? I hope I am not the only one! I posted a post a couple of months ago and I have still not heard from anyone! Please respond.
  • 13 May 2008 Explorer1099823 said

Default_avatar

Hey There, have just booked in on this one hopefully there is enough numbers, if does not happen I will try to get on the 18th London and Paris.

Chris P – Sydney, Aus

• 14 May 2008 Brad said

Brad

G’day Chris,
    Great to hear that someone else has booked for this tour. What date are you flying out of Sydney? I am flying out of Melbourne on the 14th of October at 430pm
    Cheers,
    Brad

• 16 May 2008 Explorer1099823 said

Default_avatar

Hey Brad,
    Flying out of Brisbane, oldies live up on Gold Coast doing a season at the snow and then up to QLD and Fly out on 14th via Japan Air.

It’s a pretty good flight should be able to get away from some jet lag as take off 830am and land Tokyo 4:30pm for a stopover and take off lunch time next day and land London at 430pm.

How long you over for?

Chris

• 17 May 2008 Brad said

Brad

G’day Chris,
    Landing in London on the 15th at 5:15am and will be staying one night at the Royal National Hotel before the tour and four nights post tour. Will be flying home on the 27th. How long will you be in London for?
    Cheers Brad
    My email address is Dragonblood_1984@hotmail.com

• 29 Jul 2008 Aims said

Default_avatar

Hey guys,

Myself and 2 friends are on this trip!! We actually arrive in londons on sept 16th and join a 25 day contiki of europe prior to this trip!!!

• 30 Jul 2008 Brad said

Brad

G’day Aims,
    Great to hear more people going on this trip, beginning to think the trip might be cancelled! Where you guys from?

• 12 Jul 2010 Explorer1159511 said

Default_avatar

Hey Guys,

My partner and I are on this trip!!!

Cheers Bec

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion