European Questions or on Contiki - come here!!

10 Jul 2007 canada-man123 said

Hello all. I will give you a real scoop on Contiki as well. I am experience traveller with Contiki. I have done a few contikis already. European Vista. Scandinavia and Russia, Spanish Spree, Golden Fleece and spent time at contiki resort in Mykonos Resort.<BR><BR>All I have are positive reviews on Contiki. Its good way to get a taste of every aspect of travel to every country. You do get a taste of the culture while at same time you see all the main sights and have great times with social as pect.<BR><BR>The main aspect of doing a Contiki is the social Aspect. As thats whats its gear for. For if you all u want to do is see the sights and not socialize then perhaps another way of travel is best.<BR><BR>Contiki has been a positive experience. I have people from all over the world. As well i have maintain to keep in touch with all of my travel friends. With that in mind i have come with a different view on the world. <BR><BR>In conclusion i highly recommend Contiki to anyone. And travelling is the best medicine.<BR><BR>If anyone has any questions regarding Contiki or anything with tours with them or anything on Europe.<BR><BR>Feel free to ask me questions. <BR><BR>u can contact me above or at the following email addresses.<BR><BR><BR><BR>and<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>I have lots of photos on my facebook, so u if u want to see pics feel free to email me and i can hook you up.<BR><BR>Thanx<BR>sincerely<BR><BR>Worldtraveller from Canada

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.