Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Nomination Bracelets

23 Jul 2007 Kirsten :) said

Default_avatar
Hi,

I am interested in starting to collect the different flags for each of the countries i visit while in UK & Europe... They all link up and make a Nomination bracelet... (other variations can include letters to spell your name etc.)

Does anyone know where to buy the links from?

I have heard that you can buy them from souvenier shops?

Thanks... Smiler

European Panorama Sept 3rd 2007
  • 23 Jul 2007 kelleymuka said

Default_avatar

If you are going to Florence on your trip there is a great place called Walter’s Gold and Silver shop. It is right across the street from the leather demonstration you will go to. They have lots of flags to choose from. This is where I bought the bracelet and 3 of my flags from. Just to warn you they are about 15 euros a piece – starts to add up (thats why I only bought 3).

I believe you can also go to Nomination’s website and order them there if you don’t happen to be going through Florence.

Hope that helps!

• 23 Jul 2007 cdm115 said

cdm115

In Florence there is also a Nomination store. You can buy them on-line too. I’ve bought most of my flags from someone on ebay. Nomination charms are also compatible with other Italian charm bracelets, though some are cheap and it shows. I have one from a Puzzle Colletion which had a kiosk in a mall, and a cheap one from D’Linq (it was the only russian flag i could find). The better quality ones will run in the 15 euro a charm range.

• 23 Jul 2007 Kirsten :) said

Default_avatar

I had a look on the Nomination Website… they sell for about $34 Aussie Each… eek… lol. It works out to be about $25 Aussie each if they are 15 EUROs… definitely cheaper to get them there…

I never thought of ebay, although i think i will wait til i get back to see what i can get myself first…

It works out to be a very costly experience though… cause i visit about 12+ Countries… looking at a minimum of $300-$400 Aussie For the links… although it would be worth having a keepsake… Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 24 Jul 2007 vetjo said

Default_avatar

You can get them in Venice also, down one of the many alley ways! They are expensive about 16 euros per link but definetly worth it, I made it my one big purchase and never take it off now it brings back so many great memories.

• 25 Jul 2007 cdm115 said

cdm115

I wear mine everyday and find it’s often a conversation starter with people I just met.

And yes, many guys get them too.

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion