Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Contrasts May 8th

5 Feb 2008 Tarnz said

Tarnz
I booked in for this tour anyone else going???
  • 10 Feb 2008 kpie said

Default_avatar

hey hun, my names kate i have booked this one 2!!! if u wanna chat my email is miss_pinksleeves@hotmail.com

• 13 Feb 2008 christinecaroline said

christinecaroline

Hi, My Name is christine and myself and my boyfriend shawn are booked for this one Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 15 Feb 2008 Tarnz said

Tarnz

Hey Christine..Wow so far everyone i know are taking partners..hope i’m not the only single one on this tour lol…Where you from

• 18 Feb 2008 christinecaroline said

christinecaroline

I’m from edmonton canada, where are you from? I’m sure you won’t be the only single one on the tour.

• 21 Feb 2008 Gir Piggy said

Default_avatar

Hey Tarnz, I’m solo travelling as well, so you’re not the only one. I’m a student from Vancouver, BC by the way.

• 25 Feb 2008 Tarnz said

Tarnz

I’m from New Zealand…yah someone else traveling solo..if you any of you guys wanna chat more heres my email addy tarnz_turtle@hotmail.com

• 4 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey guys. i’m looking to book this one in the next few days. i had a trip picked out but it got booked up. i’m a 21 year old girl traveling from PEI, Canada by myself. glad to see there are some others in the same boat! is anyone going to be around before or after the tour to do some more traveling?

• 5 Mar 2008 Tarnz said

Tarnz

Hey GC…yeah I travelling by myself..I doin the great Britian Tour before contrasts and before also doing one in USA before i get to England…let me know if you do book in for it…

• 6 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey tarnz,
    where are you traveling after the tour? you mentioned you were going on the GB tour beforehand. i have a hold on the may 8 departure from london(may 6 departure from canada) but i am going over to travel with some friends before the tour starts so leaving around april 17, coming back to canada june 27 or so. if anyone wants to get in touch before the tour you can add me to facebook, grace cook in the charlottetown, pei network. is everyone staying at the “contiki” hotel the night before departure?

• 10 Mar 2008 Tarnz said

Tarnz

heya Grace..nah contrasts is my last tour…i head home the day after we get back to london. staying at my cousins before the tour..but if you wanna met up the day before that would be cool..not on facebook bebos enough for me..LOL

I arrive in london about the 23rd April or something like that..Have you got a hotmail addy?

• 10 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey
    my email is gracecookie@hotmail.com
    anyone else feel free to add me!

• 10 Mar 2008 KatieMarie said

Default_avatar

Hey guys! I am about to book this trip too! I’m 21 and from Calgary (Canada). I am also travelling alone. I can’t wait! Good to see there are others out there in my situation. Can’t wait to meet you all. Cool<!--graemlin::cool:-->

• 10 Mar 2008 Tarnz said

Tarnz

yah…more people travelling alone..and i was worried i was going to be the only one..So can’t wait

• 12 Mar 2008 KatieMarie said

Default_avatar

Hey! My e-mail is qt_kate@hotmail.com. Anyone feel free to add me to msn…I would love to chat with people about the trip. Is anyone thinking of doing some bus tours once they arrive in London? I’m thinking of doing some in the spare time I have before check-in.

• 13 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

hey guys, just wondering about the end of the tour. i saw that you can take a complimentary shuttle to london(which i will be doing) just wondering what everyone else is planning. anyone know what time we would get back to london? are people just booking a hostel that night or staying at the royal national?

• 13 Mar 2008 KatieMarie said

Default_avatar

I’m taking the shuttle back to London as well. They told me that we would get back at around 6-8pm at the Royal National. They’re booking that extra night at the Royal National for me…I figured it would be easiest.

• 13 Mar 2008 GC said

Default_avatar

yeah thats probably a good idea. i think i’ll do that too. another question. is anyone bringing a phone? i wnat to get some sort of phone over there (possibly at the car phone warehouse?) that i can take on the trip with me because i hear the calling cards they sell are a bit of a rip off and i want to be able to call whenever its convenient for me, and not have to be searching for a phone all the time.

• 13 Mar 2008 kaitlyn said

kaitlyn

Heyy guys!
    My name is Kaitlyn and im doing this tour also
    with my best friend Jessica! Im 18 (november baby) but Jessica will be turning 19 when we are on the tour! we’re from Vancouver, British Columbia CANADA! woo! we are soo pumped! cant wait to meet you all! Big Grin<!--graemlin::D-->

• 15 Mar 2008 kaitlyn said

kaitlyn

does anyone have facebook?
    mine is Kaitlyn Mackie
    under the Vancouver, BC network
    if anyone wants to talk about the tour or
    other europe plans! im sooo stoked!

• 15 Mar 2008 KatieMarie said

Default_avatar

Don’t have Facebook anymore, but you can add me on msn if you have that Smiler<!--graemlin::)--> qt_kate@hotmail.com

I love to talk Europe!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion