Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Road to Athens 14th September 2010

2 Jun 2010 Tara89 said

Tara89
Hi, I'm Tara from Brisbane, Australia.

Is anyone out there doing the Road to Athens starting on the 14th of September? Just over 3 months to go!
  • 3 Jun 2010 Jisun LEE said

Jisun LEE

Hi, I’m Jisun from South Korea.
    I also join this tour.
    But, I will finish in Rome.
    Nice to meet you. Wink<!--graemlin:;)-->

• 14 Jun 2010 Explorer1171340 said

Default_avatar

hi guys,

my name is Ross and my wifes name is Stevi, we are joining the tour all the way to Athens as part of our honeymoon.

We are also from brisbane and getting really excited, so close now!! Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 28 Jun 2010 Rach85 said

Default_avatar

Hi,
    My name is Rachael and I’m from Sydney, Australia. I was supposed to be doing the Road to Athens on the 12th but it got cancelled so now I’m on this tour. I can’t wait! Not long to go now!

• 30 Jul 2010 Explorer1200998 said

Default_avatar

Hi, I’m Meegan.
    I only just found out abou the contiki forum…oops. My boyfriend Geoff and I are going on this tour. We’re from Sydney and are heaps excited becaus it’s our first overseas trip!

• 21 Aug 2010 Explorer1189744 said

Default_avatar

Hey there,
    I’m Stevi and am joining this tour with my husband Ross as part of our honeymoon. We are from Brisbane and fly out for the first part of our trip to Egypt/UK on Saturday before joining the tour on the 14th can’t wait Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Aug 2010 HA said

Default_avatar

Hi, my name is Helen. I`m from Ontario, Canada. My cousin and I are going on the Road to Rome trip. We`re going to the UK earlier before joining the tour. Wink<!--graemlin:;)--> Hope to have a great experience on the trip Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 22 Aug 2010 Explorer1205031 said

Default_avatar

Hi my name is Amy. I am from New Zealand and I will be joining this tour. It is my first overseas trip by myself – am starting to get really excited now Smiler<!--graemlin::)-->

• 12 Sep 2010 Explorer1208444 said

Default_avatar

HI , my name is ross and my wife is laura and we are also on this tour as our honeymoon, haha, we are joining in paris as we just got married this weekend gone and coulnt make the london meetup , cya there

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion