Community_discussions_small  

Question

Scandinavia and Russia Plus Departing 02 Aug 2014

4 Nov 2013 Rebecca asked

Rebecca

Hi Guys,
I am wondering if anyone has booked this tour?

I have just booked and I am travellin Solo! So excited to make new friends!!

Also what are people doing in regards to Visas?

Thanks!

Rebecca :)

• 9 Feb 2014 Janine said

Janine

I’m most likely gonna book this tour too, trying to convince my friend to come along but if she can’t I’ll be travelling solo too! :)
    Visa wise… I think travel agents can normally organise all that stuff for you. For instance, I’ll be booking through STA Travel and they’re really good at doing everything for you :)

• 9 Feb 2014 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Hi Janine! Where abouts are you from? That’s awesome I hope you do end up booking this tour! I am so excited! In regards to the VISAs my travel agent has helped me arrange my Russian visa and Belarus is organized on tour apparently :)

• 9 Feb 2014 Janine said

Janine

I’m from Australia :) where are you from? Wow I didn’t know we needed one for Belarus..
    I did the European Vista Contiki tour a year ago so I’m keen to go to other parts of Europe, hopefully I end up doing this one :) Have you travelled on your own before, Rebecca?

• 10 Feb 2014 Rebecca said

Rebecca

I am from Adelaide :) where abouts in Australia are you from? Yes we do need a VISA for Belarus but my Travel agent assured me that it is organised whilst on tour! Oh wow nice! I have been to western Europe before and I am so excited to see Scandinavia and Russia! I hope you end up doing this tour to :) I have travelled solo before I did a contiki tour through NZ last year and it was one of the best experiences on my life, I made so many amazing friends! how about you?

• 10 Feb 2014 Janine said

Janine

Omg I’m from Adelaide too! Haha that’s so funny :)
    I did the European vista tour on my own and I still talk to some of them. That’s why I’m not too scared about travelling on my own if my friend doesn’t end up coming with me. You always end up making so many friends! :)

• 11 Feb 2014 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Haha wow small world! Good old radelaide :) yes exactly always make friends! Well I hope you end up coming along!

• 7 Mar 2014 James said

James

Hey guys. Im booked in on this tour. Looks like its going to be epic. i did western europe last year. really looking forward to doing eastern europe this year. im from newcastle in nsw.

what are you guys looking foward to the most?

• 7 Mar 2014 Rebecca said

Rebecca

Hey James! That’s great to hear :) you should join the meet up and from there we haw a Facebook group going!

I love Western Europe and I’ll be heading back before this tour to! I am looking forward to all of it but especially Russia! So hopefully everything will still be okay by the time we get there! :) how about you?

• 30 May 2014 Darius said

Darius

Hey guys!

I’m doing the Scandinavia part only, so I pretty sure we are on the same tour, except you guys will charge on through to Russia. Are you all starting in Berlin or Copenhagen? :)

• 17 Jul 2014 Sam said

Sam

Hi all, I’m doing this trip and from adelaide aswell. Do you know if there is a Facebook page?

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion