Community_discussions_small  

Question

European Highlights + London June 2014

8 Nov 2013 Nici asked

Nici

Hi All

Anybody going on the European Highlights Departing 2nd of June 2014?
Or going to be in London 31 May to June 2nd?
I booked this tour solo and I'm staying in the Royal National Hotel in London from the 31st of May till the 2nd of June before the tour departs..
Would love to meet people before I go and we can go for a drink when we are in London!!

:)

• 12 Nov 2013 Sophie =) said

Sophie  =)

Hey Hey!! I am doing the European Adventure leaving on the 6th June so will be around London for a few days before hand if your keen to meet up for a drink or something. I still haven’t met anyone doing my trip haha

• 13 Nov 2013 Nici said

Nici

Hii that would be great.. when do you arrive in London? And where are you staying?

• 13 Nov 2013 Sophie =) said

Sophie  =)

Well i fly in on the 23rd May but have a wedding up north of england before heading back down to London before my toiur starts so no idea on days and dates yet haha

• 13 Nov 2013 Nici said

Nici

Ohh ok..That sounds so much fun.
    I’ll be arriving in London on the 31st of May and staying at the Royal National Hotel till the 2nd of June :)
    Let me know, would love to have someone who’s amped to party with me in London!!

• 7 Apr 2014 Brittany said

Brittany

Hey im doing the European Highlight tour i will be in London on June 2nd. Riding Solo . Would love to meet some people who want to go out and have a great time!!!! Message if you want to meet!

More Discussions

Follow this Discussion