Community_discussions_small  

Question

tickets??

17 Sep 2007 briza asked

Default_avatar
hey guys....i leaving next friday on grand explorer which would make it 10 days to go. yay! but i havent got my tickets or recieved anything from contiki yet. am i suppose?? first time travelling so not sure what the go is...i thought i was suppose to get something sent out 3 weeks or so before hand yeah?? might make a trip to the travel agent but any reply would be great Smiler bri
  • 18 Sep 2007 kazza25 said

Default_avatar

PANIC PANIC PANIC!!!! kidding. i had the exact same problem when i went to nz, my travel agent attempted contacting contiki for 4 days concerning my tickets. if they dont come dont panic just run it by your travel agent.

When you go to your pre tour meeting, just hand over the documents your travel agent gave you to say your booked on the tour. its usually pretty sweet and the tour managers know exactly whos going to be on the tour.

Remember, plane tickets and pre accommodation, the rest will work itself out. and if it doesnt send off an email or call to your travel agent demanding answers.

Have a good time

• 20 Sep 2007 Clauds said

Default_avatar

Hi there briza,

Don’t worry I have exactly the same problem…I am going on the Grand Adventurer (1 Oct) and I haven’t recieved my tix yet either!! (starting 2 days after yours) so i think i join up with you!!
    I called my travel agent today and he thinks i should recieve something by next Wed!! cutting a bit fine i thought!!
    Well we should be fine and can’t wait to have a ball!!…might see you then!!

Clauds

• 23 Sep 2007 ktan said

Default_avatar

Hiya!

I’m also doing the grand adventurer leaving 1st Oct. I was worried i haven’t recieved any of my documents cos they said you would get them 3 weeks before you leave, so i rang up the travel agent and it turns out they sent them there. I went and collected them yesterday so i’m all set!

looking forward to it! but kinda scared cos i’m going alone!

happy travels everyone!

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.