Community_discussions_small  

Question

LA to the Bay - May 28th, 2014

11 Nov 2013 Travvy asked

Travvy

Hey, is anyone else doing this? Me and 3 mates are booked and ready to go!!

• 3 Jan 2014 Louise said

Louise

Hi Travvy
    I have booked to go on this tour and im really looking forward to it. Where you from?

:-) Louise

• 3 Jan 2014 Travvy said

Travvy

Hey Louise,
    That’s awesome. I was starting to think that no one else was on the tour. We’re all from Perth, Australia. How about you?

• 3 Jan 2014 Louise said

Louise

Yeah I think it will start filling up pretty quick now. I just got in before the cut off for the earlybird discounts. The Contiki rep seemed to think that the trip was filling up quickly (or maybe that was her way of trying to sell it to me). I am also from Perth, small world eh? You should join the LA to the Bay meetup section of the website, there are a couple of others on it (maybe one of them is one of your friends as he is from Perth also).

Have you or your mates done any Contiki tours before, or is this the first?

• 26 Apr 2014 Rissa said

Rissa

Hi folks,
    I too am doing La to The Bay on 28th May, I’m Clarissa from Ireland, really looking forward to it.

• 27 Apr 2014 Travvy said

Travvy

Hey Clarissa. You should join the contiki meetup forum

• 28 Apr 2014 Rissa said

Rissa

Thank you, been trying to do that the past few days, but I can’t seem to log on. I’ve emailed IT so hopefully should be able too the next few days. Looking forward to meeting everyone, 5 weeks to go!! :)

• 28 Apr 2014 Travvy said

Travvy

4 weeks actually :)

• 28 Apr 2014 Rissa said

Rissa

Your right, I had my dates mixed up oopsy!Time’s flying by!! Hopefully the trip will go a bit slower! :)

• 12 May 2014 Rissa said

Rissa

Hey LA to The Bay May 28th travelers!!
    Unfortunately I’m unable to access the meet up forum. Is anyone arriving in LA a few days earlier? Looking forward to meeting you all.

• 16 May 2014 Louise said

Louise

Hi Clarissa…I am arriving in LA on Monday 26th May and have booked a day tour around LA for Tuesday 27th May. When do you arrive? I look forward to meeting you in a little over a week :-)

• 18 May 2014 Travvy said

Travvy

Yeah we arrive on the 26th. We might check out Venice Beach and maybe Santa Monica on the 27th but I’d say we’d probably be sleeping most of the day due to jet lag haha

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.