Community_discussions_small  

Question

European experience, then tomorrowland July 2014?

12 Nov 2013 adz asked

adz

Anyone else considering doing the European experience in early July, which lines up perfectly with Tomorrowland in Belgium???

• 12 Nov 2013 Sophie =) said

Sophie  =)

Hey Hey! Im in Europe doing the european adventure leaving on the 6th June and arriving back on the 13th July and am so keen for Tomorrrowland!! Im doing trip with a friend but then going to do solo travelling as soon as the tour finishes as friend cannot take anymore time off work. Just thought id let you know my plan as would love to meet some more people keen to hit up tomorrowland!!

• 23 Jan 2014 Katefrances said

Katefrances

I just found your question while googling this haha I’m doing a contiki (European contrasts) then want to do tomorrowland but currently don’t have anyone else to go with… have you guys pre-registered for tickets? :)

• 23 Jan 2014 Sean said

Sean

I’d probably be looking doing exactly the same as you adz, that’s if I can get tickets which is almost impossible!

• 24 Jan 2014 KristinG said

KristinG

Hey! Iv booked the Spanish Spree finishing 22 July. Have pre registered for tickets to tomorrowland as well. Hoping to get them for the second weekend. Fingers and toes definitely crossed!! I’m going solo with the hope of recruiting some peeps along the way :)

• 27 Jan 2014 wendylook561 said

Default_avatar

Buy real and fake Passport ,Visa,Driving License,ID CARDS,marriage certificates,diplomas etc for sell
    We offer only original high-quality real and fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps, School Diploma and certificates and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full. To get the additional information and place the order just visit our email. wendylook561@gmail.com |

To order our documents please send your inquiries to our E-mail: wendylook561@gmail.com |

General support: wendylook561@gmail.com |
    Technical support: wendylook561@gmail.com |
    email : wendylook561@gmail.com |

feel free to contact at anytime.

buy real/real/fake USA passports,
    buy real/fake Australian passports,
    buy real/fake Belgium passports,
    buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
    buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
    buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
    buy real/fake French(France) passports,
    buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
    buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
    buy real/fake Israel passports,
    buy real/fake UK passports,
    buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
    buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
    buy real/fake South African passports.
    buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
    buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
    buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
    buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
    buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
    buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
    buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
    buy real/fake USA passports,
    buy real/fake Australian passports,
    buy real/fake Belgium passports,
    buy real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
    buy real/fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
    buy real/fake Finnish(Finland) passports,
    buy real/fake French(France) passports,
    buy real/fake German(Germany) passports,
    buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,
    buy real/fake Israel passports,
    buy real/fake UK passports,
    buy real/fake Spanish(Spain) passports,
    buy real/fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,
    buy real/fake South African passports.
    buy real/fake Australian driver licenses,
    buy real/fake Canadian driver licenses,
    buy real/fake French(France) driver licenses,
    buy real/fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,
    buy real/fake German(Germany) driving licenses,
    buy real/fake UK driving licenses,
    buy real/fake Diplomatic passports,
    buy Camouflage passports,
    buy passport Duplicates,
    real/fake USA passports for sale,
    real/fake Australian passports for sale,
    real/fake Belgium passports for sale,
    real/fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sale,

buy, get, fake, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., british, honduras, uk, usa, us, u.s., canada, canadian, foreign, visa, swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foriegn .

Email-: wendylook561@gmail.com |
    REASSONS WHY YOU SHOULD PLACE AN ORDER FROM US

IT’S EASY TO ORDER FROM US : You just need to contact us through our email at wendylook561@gmail.com |for all inquiries OUR DELIVERY SERVICES ARE FAST AND SAFE : WE ALWAYS MAKE SURE TO USE THE FATEST DELIVERY SERVICES TO DELIVER OUR DOCUMENTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS.OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE IS TO SATISFY OUR CUSTOMERS . WE HAVE CONTACTS IN EVERY PART OF THE WORLD . WE HAVE NEVER HAD ANY SEISURE OF ANY OF OUR PACKAGE . IT’S ECONOMICAL : WE SELL OUR DOCUMENTS ; AT VERY CHEAP PRICES AND WE OFFER FREE SHIPPING SERVICES TO OUR CUSTOMERS.THE MORE YOU BUY FROM US THE CHEAPER IT BECOMES WE ARE COMPREHENSIVE: CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IS OUR GOAL

• 28 Jan 2014 Liam said

Default_avatar

Im about to book my contiki tour and planning on heading to tomorrowland solo also and would love to meet some people out there. planning on trying to get one of the tomorrowland hotel packages. What are other people doing for accommodation?

• 28 Jan 2014 KristinG said

KristinG

Hey Liam, what weekend are you looking at going? I’m thinking of doing one of the flight/hotel or dreamville packages from London for the second weekend. Kristin

• 29 Jan 2014 Liam said

Default_avatar

Hopefully doing the first weekend

• 3 Feb 2014 lmartin said

lmartin

Im doing the European Escapade then heading to Tomorrowland (2nd weekend)! cant wait :D

• 3 Feb 2014 Liam said

Default_avatar

Ive booked a European Encounter which finishes on the 17th then heading to Belgium for the first weekend.
    Anyone else got their tickets yet?

• 3 Feb 2014 sevdaimre said

sevdaimre

Was looking forward to doing the European experience on the 6th but was fully booked, so I have booked mine for the 11th of July!

• 3 Feb 2014 Andrew said

Andrew

I’ve looking at flying from London to tomorrowland either weekend, but id defintely be interested meeting up with some people there. Has anyone got their tickets yet?

• 3 Feb 2014 KristinG said

KristinG

I ran into trouble with the flight and accom packages as they wouldn’t accept my foreign credit card. Pretty gutted. I had a look at trains yesterday and the eurorstar still has crazy cheap tickets available so I might do that. General tckets for tomorrowland go on sale to the world on 15 feb which will be 16 feb for me.

I may have thought a bit about going… :)

• 18 Feb 2014 Katefrances said

Katefrances

Did anyone get tickets?? I missed out :( damn Australian internet and being so far from the servers!!

• 18 Feb 2014 KristinG said

KristinG

I missed out as well :(

• 18 Feb 2014 adz said

adz

I don’t know anyone that was successful at getting tickets, other than those who bought packages. Is there any other way to buy tickets?? Is there like a Gumtree or similar in Belgium that people sell tickets from who can’t attend anymore?

• 18 Feb 2014 Katefrances said

Katefrances

I’ve seen some people selling them on the Facebook page or there’s some on eBay (for a crazy amount of money)… I might see if I can get one 28th Feb otherwise after that I will consider paying a stupid amount of money :-/ should have gotten one of the global journey packages by the looks of it!!

• 19 Feb 2014 lmartin said

lmartin

I got tickets :) if you missed out, sign up for the waiting list on their website. heard of so many people that bought them off other sites for double the money, got there and they were fake!

• 21 Feb 2014 Katefrances said

Katefrances

Does anyone want to split a global journey package from London, Easytent camping for the 1st weekend with me? Someone selling for apparent face value at $3500 plus $300 for name change… so $2000 each. I’m so conflicted as to whether to buy something like this or wait until the 28th. I reeeeeally want to go haha.

• 21 Feb 2014 KristinG said

KristinG

Sold if you wanted to go 2nd weekend :) good luck in your search the price seems right £1200 each for that package if I recall :)

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.