Community_discussions_small  

Comment

Best of Oz tour

10 Jun 2006 ScottishGuy said

Default_avatar
Hi guys,

finally saved up enough money to get over to Oz, I live in Scotland so it's not the shortest of journeys! My family in Sydney have told me about the Con Tiki tours but looks like they cant get time off to come with me on one. Heading over mid September - mid October, think the weather will be good then, pretty sure I would melt in a full on Aussie summer.

Just wanted to hear some stories from anyone who's been on the Best of Australia tour (pretty sure thats the one I want to do), from reading the posts here it seems going on the tours alone isn't a problem as everyone gets along (no Big Brother style arguments after a couple of days stuck together then! hehe). Guess what I'm really looking for is some re-assurance that this is the best way to see Australia and well worth the money (�600 + extras, lets say about �800 is roughly the same as what my flights there will cost so want to make sure it'll be worth it).

Also if anyone else is heading over at the same time and thinking of doing this tour it'd be cool to hear from you.

Cheers Smiler

Questions?

x

Visas? Money? Where to go? Chat to us about travel.